Reviews for Love Is
Belleredfield chapter 1 . 12/3
This is so cute and so beautiful! You have captured their essence. Leon and Claire match so much! Oh, definitely, I'm loved your story! I love Cleon! Congratulations on writing something wonderful! And forgive me because English is not my first language!
rustyfeed chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Ah, the sweet scent of genuine romance: just the normal, non-sweetened interaction between Leon and Claire. You really captured the tender moment I wanted to see: a regular day, with just... normal. Nothing extraordinary. Simple yet effective. The conflict may not be resolved in this story, but I'm sure, if the canon ever tackled them together, it'll be wrapped up before we know it.

This is why I still ship the two together. Just simple romance, interactions you see normally on reality. No tragic events that pushes the two together, no cheesy mushy moment that will make me gush like a girl, no over the top.
Sofistinha chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oun ! Its was so sweet and yet mature enough to keep them in character! Thanks for sharing this sweet piece of good work! I would love to see how this date go. Any chance ? lol
Anyway, English isnt my motherlanguage, so sorry about the poor writing. I would love to make significant compliments, but I don't reallu know how! Just know that this great one shot made my day a lot more pleasant! Glad you shared! XO XO
Madgormley chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
excellent story
Special K Man the II chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was awesome, I'm glad I was recomended to read your work Hobohunter, I think Claire/Leon is probably the second most awesome pairing in the game, first being Chris/Jill of course, lol.

Anyways, really well writen, you've definitely got a knack forCleon, I suppose I'll go prove my point by reading more :)
JennaWilliams chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So sweet Valentine's Cleon fic, although I was a bit to read it but it was really great and did you know yellow roses symbolizes love for ones best friends, I think you do that's why you wrote it so beautifully. An excellent work!
RRCM chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
YAY more Cleon, that's always a good thing.

You have once again writen another great Cleon one-shot, the detail was good, everything about it was great, hope to see more when you got the time to write it.

Luv Resi.
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, what a wonderful Cleon Valentine's fic! It was very sweet and Leon and Claire were just wonderful together! You are such an awesome writer! Thank you for this! XD
KT324 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well Megan! *glomp*

Sweet oneshot as always, it really makes you think Claire would be that one person to break down the "emotion" barricade. They love each other but don't want to show it :3

And I'm plenty sure that your BF certainly enjoyed this too!

-KT -
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Man, this is one of your best pieces so far; I loved it! Beautiful work here, Megan, and Happy Valentine's to you!
Elli-Wyatt chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow that was so sweet, especially about the flowers I really liked that part. Is Leon really from Illinois?

P.S. I so totally hate Ada, Angela and Ashley. HATE THEM

(sorry just had to get that out)
Raimi1234 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Haha I'm the same way as Claire when it comes to ordering meals, can never decide what I want. Excellent work on this story. Happy Valentine's Day.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw! So sweet! I always loved your Cleon oneshots XD. I love how Leon talks to himself inside his own mind, asking "why" questions about Claire XD. It's okay, I do it all the time too, hehe. I also liked how you brought up "trampy Ada" and "dead Steve", they're reaction to mentioning both is priceless! Leon better be paying for Claireks lunch, lol. Aw, he got flowers for her! I loved the way he asks Claire out, I knew he couldn't resist the red head beauty :P. Anyway Megan, this was beautiful and so sweet! I loved it to pieces! Awesome job, keep it up girlie! Oh and Happy Valentine's Day to you and your boyfriend! Take care!
Fabi-Chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I absolutely loved this one shot. You're very talented and managed to make a realistic mix of Leon and his progress through RE. Simply loved it! 3 I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day as well!
nothereanymore08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I was grinning like an idiot the entire time 3 so sweet yet so in character...and so well written! Thank you so much for sharing this, it really gave me some sort of inspiration that I needed for some time. Hope to see more stories from you!