Reviews for Candy Hearts
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Jirou is such a cutie I swear! How cute. (: I wonder what Atobe is gonna do for Jirou on White Day. :o I like this fanfic, awesome job!
nithila chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh, PLEASE write the story of what they did in White Day. Please?
asebi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
the adorable pair is just...too adorable...XD
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
lol, great job :) i liked it :P
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
...please tell me there's a white day version of this coming out. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see that.

The sweethearts gift was really adorable. _ And so like Jirou, too. I love those things- mainly only for the words, because they don't taste too great after the first few. But they are adorable for a gift, and especially for a confession. :3
TQWEE chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Jirou is so cute! Bunny...

Tqwee
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh Jirou. -shakes head- Sweet, innocent Jirou. But that's going to change soon enough. -smirks- Hehehe~ -is imagining what they do for White Day.

Of course I loved it!

~Nya! _
Mirsama chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I liked it. Please write a sequel.. A White Day sequel, pretty please.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL. LIKE RIGHT NOW.

This idea is AMAZING. It's just...so Jirou ;) But out of personal opinion, I think Atoba-sama got a bit OOc at the end ): But Jirou's line of “Anou…there was six hearts that said ‘kiss me’.” was...just...AWESOME.

...

SEQUEL!
xHakumeix chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Such a sweet story. Lol literally. I love those candy hearts. With Atobe's influence, he could probably special order them to say what he wanted. Great job
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Too cute. I love the ending. It would have been awesome if "that" had been on one of the hearts. XD