Reviews for Jazz Nights
HolleringHawk65 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
So cool! I'd love to see more for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ffff..ffnnnn... /passes out

You should write a million bajillion pages about these two. They make everything sexified. 3
ScarletWilllow chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
HOLY CRAP! I am so in love with this story! I never thought of tongue rings being sexy until I read this. This was amazing. Great job!
MoonProphecy chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
OH MY GOSH DIE OF AWESOMENESS. I liked it, really good cx
You probably won't read this though, as it was published 2 years ago .
Murtagh Thorn chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
It is absolutely unacceptable for you not to update this.
This is some of the hottest fic I have ever read, you are incredible!
And as you may have guessed from my name, I'm desperately in love with Murtagh 3
Gay sex is the best kind of sex :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It was gooooood hoping for a Sequel. Way to go ERAGON MURTAGH!?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
boy to boy is weird i never heard about that before... :/
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Absolutely AMAZING! I loved it a lot! You should totally write a sequel! /_
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
A very well written story!
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was super hot. :3
ShrineMaidenRika chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That has got to be one of the best, hottest fanfics I have ever read in my life. I usually don't like it when someone screws a random person but you made me love it!. if that made sense...
LillyNight'80 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Girl, yo best make a sequel 'cuz this is pretty much some of the best E/M smut I've read in a veryyyyyyy looooooooong time. I'm pretty sure there are TONS of fanfic veiwers/authors are MORE THAN WILLING to back me up on that. And please, hurry up; *starting ValleyGirlBitching* it's been a yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrr since you updated this... GODLINESS *lovesick drooling*!

Anyways, now for my signature sign-off... ERAGON AND MURTAGH FOREVERRRRRR! mostly Murtagh3
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
O.o...-drool-.
Arteset chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Eragon as a bartender...I totally love it! I bet Murtagh has a tattoo of Thorn on his back or something like that
silvrnight chapter 1 . 10/30/2010