Reviews for Last Resort
Akisan Sajid chapter 44 . 4/8
Good Story
warrof chapter 21 . 3/29
I predidct Multiple Death Threats to Naruto... Specifically from his other friends... then they all start crying
nikki1314 chapter 44 . 3/26
SO MUCH ANGST BUT IT WAS TOO AWESOME! THE FLUFFY ENDING PUTS THE CHERRY ON TOP AS WELL ! GOODJOB! :)
Guest chapter 44 . 12/27/2013
I enjoyed this
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
awesome story!
Loganjameskeller chapter 44 . 9/27/2013
I really liked your story. Sometimes the author notes gave a little to much away, but nonetheless I enjoyed it. Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/19/2013
Jeez, I'm such a die-hard NaruSaku fan. It honestly made me a little upset to read she slept with other people. (Honestly I took a 5 minute break from reading because I'm a little bitch about it) I'm glad you broke the cliche and made it much more realistic, but still kinda sucks. I love the story line though. Oh and i feel like Naruto is a little OOC, to me he's just too distant and volatile in this. He's blown up on Sakura way too many times for it to be normal cheeky Naruto. But to each writer his/her own. I know you're done with this one, but i meant this (well the Naruto part) to give you some advice for future fanfics. Other than that, i was really whining a bit. Sorry. Great story though :]
Ka-tay's mind chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Naruto's personality will definitely give him away.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Three years, and his body... is in a coffin, right?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
The dobe of a sunshine..gone.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
He..pulled back?
2n2kas chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
I'm dissapointed in Sakura...
Midnight Flower26 chapter 44 . 8/6/2013
what a happy ending. *sigh*.
Kita Me chapter 44 . 8/5/2013
Absolutely fantastic piece of work. I enjoyed it up until the end, but felt that it was so good that I wished it hadn't come to a close. I love how Hika-chan is a blend of his parents, how Kiba and Hinata make progress and genuinely adored Itachi here, especially when he mentioned that line with "...look pretty" to Kisame. Imagine that! Itachi is flustered FTW! XD But what I love most about this story is how the psychology of love and affection is thoroughly wrought out. Substantial piece of writing you have here. Salutes you! Please give us more stories like this! Great job! :))))))
ahmadaziz chapter 44 . 8/4/2013
Awwwwww, But I don't want it to end... :( anyways it was an amazing journey reading this story and waiting for you to update and cursing my luck that your computer broke and every other normal thing. Therefore, thank you for sharing with us your imagination and creativity and I hope that this story only inspired and motivated you for more like these and that there are many more where this came from. Looking forward to your works.

P.S. I still dont like the fact that it ended.
P.P.S Even though this chapter seemed a teeny weeny rushed, the mush covered for it. It was adorable and happy and sweet and I liked it.