Reviews for Last Resort
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 44 . 11/23/2016
Amazing
liamcrosspf chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
I know this is a good story when i actually cried.
Darkened.Weakness chapter 44 . 10/25/2016
Lovely story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It kept me hooked right up to the end. I'll be honest, I read all of the chapters in two sittings, and that only because work interrupted.

Thanks for writing!
CIMO8DAIMAO chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
first off I'm no exactly sure but isn't the seal always on him? second why has sasuke not been imprisoned? third what was the point of changing his identity if akatsuki knows and Jiraiya is likely to find out? fourth is there no sensor shinobi in the village that felt the use of kyuubi chakra even if there isn't doesn't everybody still feel it when Naruto uses it? I need a good reason to read this now
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
This has to be the best Naruto fanfic that I've ever read !
Guest chapter 33 . 8/25/2016
Ugh disgusting.. The end of chapter thirty three. Seriously keeping the drama going like this without stopped grates on people's nerves. Include the fact you went on for many chapters.. I don't know why I continued but I'm leaving. And don't plant to read anything else you've made.. I'm only doing this because I want to be able to find a decent story that won't grate on my nerves with your over dramatic stories. Overdramatizing the story kinda ruined the entire thing. Just letting you know in hopes of you improving, but I still won't read anything else you've made because I doubt you'd put this review into consideration like many other writers but there is only a sliver chance of hope.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Because people will totally know it's naruto ya fucking idiot having the toad Sannin know who he is.. Seriously no doubt many others are calling you an idiot as well..
oscar12 chapter 30 . 7/27/2016
j,5jv4yez
Guest chapter 44 . 10/12/2015
10/10 aaaaa would read all 44 chapters again :) gr8 job on the story and plot hohoho! rlly appreciate the effort you put into this story :)))
Storm Advisory chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Can't keep up a henge, almost to exhausted to walk, but he can make 12 henged kage bunshin? And doing shadow clones in front of sakura who is already suspicious doesn't set off any alarms for her? He somehow makes it through a questioning from Ibike who is konahas head interegater without giving up his lie even though he has the brain power of a mentally handicapped 12 year old and no cober story already thought out? Sorry but your story isn't for me.
samuraipanda85 chapter 44 . 7/22/2015
Very nice.
samuraipanda85 chapter 43 . 7/22/2015
It's totally gonna be a girl.
samuraipanda85 chapter 41 . 7/22/2015
What happened to the Akatsuki?
samuraipanda85 chapter 33 . 7/22/2015
So who in the hell was Sakura's first time?
samuraipanda85 chapter 32 . 7/21/2015
1)Why didn't he think of that in the last two years.
And 2)Why not be reversed summoned? This is a delaying tactic.