Reviews for Last Resort
Ismaaeel chapter 44 . 3/18
Man that came out of no where and I hope you keep this up cause I really like not like,love NaruSaku fanfics I just want to distroy all NaruHina FANFICS! But anyway THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY much its actualy very sad that Naruto did not marry Sakura in NARUTO SHIPPUDEN its also sad that all the stuff naruto did for her and she still loved sasuke and naruto killed for her loved for almost died for and yet she treat him like SHIT! And this FANFIC made me think that this is how the real movie was supost to be and I don't know how th THANK YOU more hope you keep this up BYE AND I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! SEEYA IN THE FUTURE MY FANFIC FRIEND!
OP-MC and Harem-Lover chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
Why is everybody calling Tsunade by her given name? They should address her as 'Tsunade-sama' or 'Lady Hokage'. It's so weird, it's like Naruto calling Jiraiya 'Jiraiya-sensei'.
FCY Warrior chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
incredible story
Eventhough I am a naruhina fan I loved your story
good job
burninghell chapter 44 . 9/20/2017
great story...well written and a happy ending really good
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 44 . 8/27/2017
While quite sad throughout, it was a very well-written story and I simply loved the ending! Great job!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 7/11/2017
good shit
AkaneShiro chapter 33 . 6/24/2017
ugh why must she lie *groan*
AkaneShiro chapter 16 . 6/23/2017
She wrote Noboru at first and then wrote Naruto! How didn't they notice the slip-up?
Chin x2 chapter 34 . 6/23/2017
almost borderline ntr right there lol xD
ShutUpAndR3AD chapter 19 . 6/9/2017
p

mrr[]
Guest chapter 44 . 5/2/2017
Whens the next story coming up. Dont stop making stories just because the series is finish. There are still many people that want to read the alternative story of naruto. Please keep writing
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
story is fine. but angst wise, its pathetic, man. you need more darkness, hate in this.
romeosami7 chapter 6 . 4/3/2017
ninja scared of storm?WTF
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
why the fuck does he keep taking shit from them?
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 21 . 3/28/2017