Reviews for Love Is Such A Dirty Word
Kkaty chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Fluent in puckish :-)

brilliant
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That's jsut so sweet. I love it Great job!
zzzooe chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is absolutely gorgeous. You have a way with Puck's wordings! I like it - Puckish. (:
Kylie chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I didn't hate it. ;) (Great fic)
Embersglow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
So cute. I'm trying to extend my glee experience now that is over (sob), and this definitely helped to fill that fun fluffy void in my heart! I love stories told from Puck's mind set, he's such a boy! it makes me laugh and swoon at the same time. Thanks for the story!
JesskaLovesYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was so adorable! Good job.
ChangingEverSlowly chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
OMG! this story is awesome. btw you speak Kurt(this is good)
marinka4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is the cutest thing ever. i have been meaning to review it for so long, but just kept forgetting. Absolutely adorable.
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I "don't hate" it LOL You know what I mean with that XD

Kurt made my day :D
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved it :) And hope you enjoyed Spring Awakening and Wicked... I watched Spring Awakening (on Youtube- LOL. Not the same but hey, Lea Michele was in it with Jon Groff! Illegal? Probably so... but she probably won't be Wendla again!) and I'm pretty much addicted to it now.
alley83 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh man... That ending was freakin' great! I don't hate you... lol... I'm still smiling about that one! The Kurt and Puck convo was excellent as well! Great story :)

Alley
Saya Asakura chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
so lovely, really cute 3
BrokenFirePen chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OMG! I'm seeing Wicked on Saturday too! How exciting! Anyway... This was a great story. Your narrative was fantasic and!... it gave me inspiration for my Puckleberry story! Thanks a bundle!
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/16/2010