Reviews for Love At First Sight
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/3
Well, as much as I enjoyed a couple of your slash stories, just read Burnt Marshmallows, and read Sinners Island 2x I noticed that this hasn't been updated in almost six years so I checked the last chapter and indeed it appears to be incomplete. I just got burned by an author who left me hanging and I just don't hold out much hope for a story that appears to be abandoned. Maybe I'll ck back at a later date to see if this is complete. Or not.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I keep letting myself get caught up in these abandoned fics. I didn't read this chapter I read the reviews and realized what an idiot I was to let myself get caught up in another great story only to have the rug pulled out from under me. It has great potential however from now on before I set myself up for another let down I will read the last chapter to see if it was finished. I know it says last updated but I have found stories that weren't marked complete only to find out they actually were. After four years of reading fan fiction I would think Id learned my lesson by now. Obviously not. Maybe I'll ck back in a couple of years to see if you ever finished this. Maybe.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
How about bad things happen in threes what a yutz. Good chapter Emmett's a real bastard. Way off canon Emmett. That read scary.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
That was truly excellent. Very hot and smexy. Hopefully Jasper will come around before I get much older. I'll be 72 at the end of the month. Rotfaln ao. Aww don't make Seth an object of derision. I always liked him he is so sweet. And truthfully effeminate men can't help the way they are. Some play it up after years of bullying they decide to go balls out with a fick them and the horse they rode in on butthat's no less authentic that totally macho gays.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I'm assuming this will be an eventual HEAwith my boys riding off in the sunset so to speak. But Jasper really needs to pay for his cruelty and cowardly behavior to Edward. Asshole just listened to Emmett's lies and never gave Edward a chance to say anything. Just remember Jasper revenge is a dish best served cold. Cool off a bit pretty boy.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Yeah yuck with Emmett. There are some couples that are verboten to me jasper/Emmett at top of list. The rest is hot sad that Jasper let himself be talked away from Edward.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Omg wtf is it with Emmett? Seriously? He does seem cocky with the kid on the plane but he seems shy and self conscious in the studio. This is gonna be fun those two fighting their feelings for each other.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I like them both but at this point although I don't know too much about Jasper I think I like him better. Edward seems a bit of a slut. Or man whore if you prefer not because of his profession he just gives off that Tom cat impression. They are actually not the same height Jasper is 5'10 Edward is 6'1"
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is starting out pretty hot.
J.DRAST chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Hello. This is quite a unique story here, unlike any I have read already concerning J & E. This Garrett fellow sounds dreamy too. Could it be a love-triangle? I hope you update more on this story. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
plumerialost chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
I know it's been 3 years since an update...I was wondering if you planned to finish this story? I really like these characters! Although I wish J/E would get there act together but then it would be a short story. :) We've been in Jasper' s head these past few chapters..it would be interesting to see where Edward's head is.
S500969 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this story. I love reading how real you make the characters and their feelings! I just really wanting to know if you are going to finish because it is so good and these boys deserve to find their ending... Hopefully happily and together
LA91 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
please update this soon! :)
jjpattinson chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Deb? What happened? I just found this story and I LOVE IT! Why havent you finished it? I read Finding Relief and Finding Forgiveness when you wrote them and I have reread them because I loved them but they aren't done! I would love to read more, your a great writer and you are able to really make the reader feel for your characters. I am a slash junkie and I love your angsty stories. PLEASE don't leave me hanging! I have to know what happens when Edward finds out about Garrett and what happened during Edwards next film...
I thought maybe you had moved the stories and finished them on another site but I can see the other stories you have published are quite recent. I am not above begging...
psyfilover chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Oh nooo! I just realized this fic isn't completed :( This is a great plot! I was a little hesitant to read it, but it is actually very good! Everything flowed well and I was immediately hooked after reading the first few chapters. I really want to know what happens with Edward and Jasper. I want Jasper to be happy because he's gone through so much and just deserves it. I see that it's been a few years since this was last updated so I'll just have to try and forget these two :(