Reviews for Beautiful Falure
BEST STORY EVER!
WiseGirl2222 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
uh okaaayyy
AccountKiller155 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love your mind. You are brilliant!
TheOneInTheMirror chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow. That really was hilarious! I enjoyed all of the interactions, and all the points made were quite valid. I was one of those poor, misguided mortals, but now I have been enlightened. Do I sound mystical or what?
Now you can't say that I haven't read it! Ha-HAH! Success! If you'd like for me to read any more, just ask, or maybe I'll take the initiative... We'll see ;) Until then, later!
mioun chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I KEPT LAUGHING SO MUCH I NEARLY CRIED! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! The belt thing was awesome and the popcorn and the- well everything. AND YA GOT THAT RIGHT!
KingJupiter chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Still. HA. Laughing. HA. They messed up the movie terribly!
PJOBestfan29 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow confusing, funny and a GREAT idea
daughterofanawesomegodgoddess chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Movie. Was. Crappy.
Pyro115 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Brilliant I laughed my F****ing arse off brill!
IMTOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haha, this made me laugh so hard. xD I LOVE THAT BUBBLE WRAP GAME ON THE IPOD!
laxboy92216 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this is comedy gold

“bring me popcorn seaweed brain”

me loves it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Well, the character were OOC l, but I agree with the moral, and I liked this story;)
Eat.Sleep.Percy Jackson chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
IKNOWRIGHT? they messed up so much! I think they're making a second one. The sea of monsters. And I don't really see HOW they'll be able to do that without clarisse.

Anyways, awesome story it made me laugh a lot. Characters are kind of weird but that's ok. I loved they part where clarisse was beating the crap out of the random dude and how ares was soooo proud.

. .
hadesdaughter chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
yes the screwed up the movie i mean did they even READ the friking book nothing in the book happens like that