Reviews for Forthright
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I feel sick when women sit and play these games with men. Let him stew for a bit. Edward always does his best to make sure Bella knows he loves her but Bella thinks its funny. She almost takes advantage of the fact that he's afraid to lose her. If the situation was reversed a lot of people would call Edward a jerk.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/28/2016
Well you sure know how to make my day shitty... good story though
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
SHE DIDNT TAKE EDWARD YOU ROTTEN SKANK
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Omg omg I have to keep on reminding myself it's not real but it's hard and I just want to fucking kill Tanya
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Edward you damn gentleman should've just ripped off her fucking head
Lafemmevegeta chapter 35 . 7/9/2016
Wow! Another winner. Love the creativity and family love among everyone. Can't wait to read the next segment of drama you have planned. Tanya...really? Lol
Tiggy318 chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
Great story! I really hope you continue and finish the third one at some point.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
You know, I've been actively searching for your story "The Secret" and "Forthright" for ten months now. I've read them before and only remembered vague details about them. It wasn't enough to find it until someone pointed me in your direction. Now, I've already reread "The Secret" and had a few reservations about whether this was the story that I was searching for or not. But with this chapter... THANK YOU! The last two lines of this chapter clicked in the remaining puzzle pieces that I'd set out for my search.
I can't tell you how relieved and gratefuly and elated I am to have finally found your story! They're amazing and I am really looking forward to rereading them :D
mygooddog chapter 35 . 6/19/2014
Marcus ! ! somehow he knows how to bring vamps back. That is why the nomads wanted his head.
mygooddog chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I love your 17 (over a century) vampire . He is a true teen in many ways yet still has some wisdom that an older person would. your blending of the two is well done. I also like that he is not so emo. My only wish is you would have brought in Carlisle and Esme more.
sexywoman30 chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
I love the Wild Cards! They are so... I'm not even sure, but I LOVE THEM! They make me laugh so hard over their disturbing ways lol! And I just love that the Cullens have people on their side who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and are incredibly loyal to them. I am so hooked on this story and the amazing charicters. BTW, I really like how Edward is a badass when needed. Such a turn on!
jdc0630 chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
ABSOLUTELY FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC !

I am now off to read the third part & I can hardly wait.

HOW THE HELL DOES TANYA COME BACK FROM BEING ASH ?
AND JUST WHAT DO THE MERRY THREESOME HAVE PLANNED FOR MARCUS' HEAD ?

I LOVE NATALIE & SAMANTHA...THEY ARE TOTALLY WICKED !

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
ded1 chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
Excellant story. I thought you got rid of Tanya.
Ciara'sStorybook chapter 35 . 8/7/2012
Ok first things first! L.O.V.E these 'books' so much! They are amazing! I can't wait to read the next one! Secondly: the only thing I dislike it that in the A/N at the end of a twist or a chapter where something bad happens you tend to say like "It's ok Tanya will die soon", and things like that. I just don't like this because it gives away to much. This is just my opinion, don't be offended :) Love Ciara
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 35 . 8/6/2012
I loved this story too but WTF was that ending with Tanya? Now I have to see if More is. Posted yet...such a great find...a true hidden gem I've never heard of your trilogy before.
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »