Reviews for For the Love of Akira
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
i loved this story! The ending was great! i cant stop laughing.
KazeNoSakura chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
What's that I smell? Bacon that's just been burned! Man that scene with Miyuki was hilarious. The way Akira handled it along with Hiromi and Wataru. Nice!

And the Snuggie Bear and Cuddle Bunny, too funny! I'm sorry, but I hope I never have pet names like that when I get a boyfriend. Too embarrassing if you asked me. XD

And the ending was very endearing. Both funny, lovely and cute! I especially loved how clueless Takumi was. Boys will be boys. Although, if he really regretted it, don't you think he'd stay there and maybe fight a little more? XD Though cursing himself for being an idiot while he left does sound more like Takumi.

Awesome job as always. But now I'm curious as to hear the other endings you had planned for it. Mind telling me? XD

Keep up the splendid work. I'm excited to see what happens next, especially the wedding (who know how long that'll take :P)!
OpalPrincess chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Haha! Nice chapter!

So amusing XD I am glad you managed to incorporate that lingerie thing into the story! Haha... The scene with Miyuki is hilarious. Glad to see Miyuki got a taste of her own medicine!

Once again, great job! ;)

- Saffyopal -
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
elle chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I really like your stories, I'm so glad you continued this one. I'm hoping this one is not your last!
Keep it up!
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Aww, this was very cute and entertaining! There's not enough Takumi/Akira out there, so thanks for writing this :3.

/ Hope you write more!
elle chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
:-) i love it!
please continue!
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Haha! That was simply awesome, Kurt! You don't know how many times I cracked up; like the convos between Hajime and Takumi or the part after the catfight. Man, I could just picture Miyuki's face! Priceless!

You know, it really sucks when you encounter people like that. And I know you'll probably kill me because I say this, but I think I would have done the same thing. I mean c'mon! Would you really hold yourself back if someone was bitching you? I know that I've stood on the down low for far too long and that I probably would have done that; or at least bitched back.

So kudos to Hajime, Hiromi, Wataru and Akemi for fighting back!

Oh and the part with Takumi eating her chocolates was corny, but adorable. It's soo you to think of stuff like that. XP

And the ending was so funny. You know, I was kinda hoping for that to happen.

Overall, very awesome. I'm getting exciting for the White Day chapter. Keep up the splendid work, my friend!
angelronin chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Akira try her best making valentine chocolate for Takumi. Miyuki is who-you-know what toward Akira and Hiromi was good friend to defend them. Hajime comment Takumi being a chick magnet because the girls keep getting him chocolate on Valentine's Day was humorous. Well I am looking for the next chapter
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I lover ur stories about takumi and akira! So until u put up the next chapter for white day I will read it and review. Lol she deserved to be put in her place that was an awesome catfight! Can't wait to read what happens next.
Ahsirk chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was cute. I liked it very much.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Haha, this is great so far!

I soo wish I could be Hiromi just for a moment and slap Miyuki! Seriously, that was awesomee.

Can't wait for more!

And aww, Takumi's such a sweetheart 3
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nice one! *Thumbs up*

I hate that Miyuki girl.. I am so glad Hiromi, Wataru and Hajime put her in place. And i love the ending! XD

Waiting patiently for your White Day chapter! This will be fun XD

- Saffyopal -
goodbyeff123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Are you serious?

Dayuum, that's a cryin' shame! This fic was great!

I could so totally see Takumi being a chick magnet. He's such a sweet guy.

Too bad Akira couldn't go all out on that hoe, she must really love Takumi to restrain herself.

Tee hee, can't wait for the next chappie.