Reviews for Frozen
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ha! Finally finished it. This one was a doozie. I loved it quite a bit.
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This story is absolutely awesome! You wrote it amazingly :) I just love Sweenett, and with Sweeney acting cute it's even better :D
Keep writing!

hervissa :)
CadyD chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Okay, this definitely has to be one of my favorites from you. It's positively beautiful, and so very well written, as usual. The ending was so touching, as well.

The small dabs of humor that you added here and there made me smile, too. Mainly Sweeney's gruff, wisecracking thoughts, and hilariously scathing statements. My favorite ones probably have to be, "Mrs. Lovett? In deep trouble? So justice exsists after all..." or "So she can't even go on the ice without falling in a hole?" Yeah, I could totally go on for a while about these. You just made him so perfectly in-character.

When Mrs. Lovett woke up though, things took a mighty turn. I really did feel sorry for her. Because honestly, I could picture that happening. She'd just get so used to Sweeney never being interested in her, that when he actually showed SOME interest, she got upset with him because of thinking he was pulling some cruel joke. A little while into that, and I thought this story would end tragically. But I'm glad it didn't.

Wonderful job. :) I love it.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is brilliant! I loved it, Sweeney was wonderfully in-character. I liked how he didn't want to help her in the beginning, but then tried everything to save her. It was beautiful, congrats!
Tiamary chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awwww, I loved this :D brilliant :D
TheAlmightyMeow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow...! Can't find anything better to say cause everyone already said what i was about to say XD

Anyway, this was an amazingly amazing story and one of the best Sweenett i've read. You kept them in character and i really loved that Sweeney still seemed human after all he went through. I adored it!

Selina Kyle 23 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is simply breathtaking. You've got great talent, girl!

Over 10 words? Wow, I think you beat the record :))

On a final note, the story was wonderfully beautiful. You kept both of them in character, and that just added to the awesomeness of this. :x Love it
nelliefever'93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this was beautiful, thank you for writeing.
xxtaylorlautnerblondiexx chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
this is so good! Sweeney Todd is my favorite show!
RomanticTimeTraveler chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
HAHAHAHA! "Is this real?" *Pinch* XD!

I loved Nellie's reaction! Sweeney was great too, just enough emotion and fluff to satisfy a hopeless romantic(as myself), without making the situation too ooc. LOVELY, JUST LOVELY!

linalove chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Okay,I really think that this is the best thing you've ever written!I absolutely loved it- no, correction: I adored it!

I enjoyed every bit of it!I loved the way Sweeney seemed to change by remaining close to her. I am speechless, love!

Well done!

x Lina :)
Viuda Lovett chapter 1 . 2/14/2010

My eyes didn't leave the screen from the very first word to the last one.

It was awesome. And you keep Mr. T in character all along! I loved him trying to convince her that she wasn't dead... And "This does look like my parlor :o" That was amusing XD

Yeah, you did it. Another impeccable story *applauds*
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was LONG! It took me like an hour to read it (between all the other things I was doing on the internet...)

ANYWAYS. Another wonderful story, as always.

I lol'd during the part where she thought she was dead but couldn't figure out if it was heaven or hell...
unamuerte chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Congratulations on another wonderful piece of writing!

Sweeney's change from complete contempt to indifference and finally revealing the deep-seated affection for her was very convincingly done, it was almost like they were beginning their relationship over completely. I love how Mrs Lovett hardly speaks, and yet is able to convey so much to him. It was very sensuous, as opposed to simply sensual. I can't really single out individual parts for praise, the whole story works interwoven perfectly, but if I were to choose a lovely humorous bit it would when she believes she's dead and Sweeney's (ironically) a demon. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this again, and you should be proud of the result!

P.S. I wasn't too worried about Toby the third time round either.