Reviews for The Beginning A Dobby Story
Emm123e chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Really really good and well written. Worthy of Wicked tickets.
rylee williams chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
this was an awesome story!dobby was a great house elf
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Really good story, maybe you could write about Harry growing up in the Dursleys' household and going to Hogwarts with Dobby as a secret friend?
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love it!
abbeycadabie00 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it! PLease continue on with it!
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was soooooo sweet! Dobby is my fave character!
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I like this. It is a very good start to a story if you decide to add more to it.
josie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love it!
josie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
how sweet!I love it continue soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
really good and cute
loved it
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
you should make a story where we find out how the house elves came to be house elves...and explain Dobby's background...you know how he was bought or inherited by the Malfoys...or maybe...the Malfoys had a strange relative that was like Hermione who didnt treat him like a slave...but instead allowed him freedom...and then the relative died and the Malfoys inherited Dobby...i dont know...just an idea
chris chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i liked the story and would read more if you decided to continue it,you could have him save harry's life and keep him alive after all with being starved and abused there has to be some way he survived and was healed,why not house elf magic?.
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
AW! In the beginning, I was little put off that Dobby thought Draco was better than Harry, but then it made more sense. I loved reading this! It was so good, and i think you should've won those Wicked tickets! lol, good job! thanks for writing it

p.s. did Harry take a liking to Dobby because his green eyes reminded him of Lily's? or Harry was good at reading people's souls, or character, even then? anyway, nice job!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this, it makes a lot of sense. I always wondered why Dobby would like Harry so much when his old masters hated him so much. Afterall Winky hated Ludo Bagman because of what Crouch said about him (probably jealous that Bagman wasn't sentenced but Crouch's son was). ) I love Dobby and Harry frienship stories. So cute! )
Slytherina chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
It was really good! I love Dobby, and you captured him brilliantly, and the other characters for that matter, excellent job :)