Reviews for Phase 'A CoA Fanfic'
silver fire wolf chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Me: wow i love this Kokoro: i feel sowwy for Kuwo Me: as you cansee i found kokoro but i'm keeping him with me at all times due to crazt kid nappers
TobiGB chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
This was a great chapter I am REALLY lookingforward to the next one.
fg1fg chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
i finally made an account. at least now i should get emailed updates.

haha ugly kids. that was harsh but true.

rock paper scissors is not about luck, it is about reading into a person's thoughts and guessing the right one. normally for some reason everyone chooses rock. then paper thinking i'll go to rock.

anyway if all else fails you could choose fire. nothing beats fire except water balloon.

even though i knew that kuro was going to die it was still very sad.

yay for yusuke and kuwabara. i hope jin makes a guest appearence some time in the story.

update soon.
Aldamonburst chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
i liked it! sort of. the kuro thing bothers me a lot! A LOT!
Peter Skirata chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Kao'ika said it all. but still, it was pretty good. Chikao next chapter, then CoA chapter after that. can't wait. update soon
silver fire wolf chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Me: wow nice madjack nice hope Allen: by the way Silver-chan is a new CoA member with her sister Jitsuko following her ME: nice ch also i read your acount don't worrie i'm a patient person very paintent nice ch by the way
TobiGB chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Nice intro looking forward to the next chapter
fg1fg chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i've only just seen yu yu hakusho recently and it was amazing. it'd be one of my top 5. its a great anime that has a great plot and now your making a fanfic out of it. awesome.

can i ask if jin the windmaster will be appearing in the story? he's the best character followed by kurama.

so heres another great story your writing and i cant wait till the next chapter.
RazenX chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Short, but a nice little introduction. I'd like to see where this goes. Can't wait for more-X
Kashi Sakana chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Yea that a boy (demon? thingy?) :) go to Japan. What a good intro though short like Oranos I can forgive I guess. Can't wait for you to meet the CoA for the first time I think it's going to be intresting meeting a demon.
0ranos chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I knew a man named Mad Jack once. True story. He was Japanese, actually - so it's really kind of ironic about this whole thing. At first glance, I've got to say that you're writing style is definitely solid. This first chapter is simply an intro, so I can forgive it being so short.

More soon, please!
Peter Skirata chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
sweet, the first chapter of your CoA story. can't wait for the second one. update soon!

Be safe and well

Slop Doggy
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
keep going and desribe ur appearance in the fic more!