Reviews for Diary of a Doctor's Wife
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I would love to read more! Great job!
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
What a wonderful chapter! She gets what it means to be a loving, caring spouse. You don't make demands for people to change things but support them in their life.

White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story is such a charm! And beautifull writing - I could bet you are professional/ Thank you for the pleasure!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I liked the part where Mary came home and Holmes was keeping an eye on Watson.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
So sweet of Holmes to fuss over Mary and tell her to spend more time outdoors.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I liked the part where Holmes told Mary that corsets would soon be out of fashion.
Lillibella chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Oh! Brilliant! I have a suggestion that came to me when the part came up about "God forbid anything happen to Sherlock"... Make something happen to Sherlock! That would be a great add to the plot...John & Mary's distress...
Great story so far, and I look forward to more!
FutureMrsStabler chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Oh, my God...wow, I LOVE this! I can truly see this playing out exactly as you have portrayed it once Watson and Mary were married. This is so brilliant and beautiful.

There are so many parts of this whole thing that I've loved so far, but I think my favorite as of yet was the little detail that you mentioned in this last chapter about Mary's thoughts when she came back from the bridge club to join the men outside. When Holmes heard her footsteps approaching he and Watson, you described Mary seeing him become alert as if he was protecting Watson. That right there is what I love the most about this whole piece...that both Holmes and Mary are bonding over Watson simply because they both love him, if in different ways.

I do hope you continue with this. It is so refreshing and new. Your Mary is exactly how I see her as well. She has to have some fire to her to have attracted Watson, after all. I adore her as you have written her.
Arisprite chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
This was so perfect! For some reason the picture of Holmes and Mary asleep while watching over Watson is just soo cute, and won't get out of my head. I may draw it :)

Ari
sophie1670 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Thank you for giving us a human Mary, she's so frequently writen as a villiam that this is wonderful! (for those of us who think Sherlock was the teensiest bit unreasonable not to want Watson to get married).
Jennistar1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aww this was so cute! Wonderful! x
jaws chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
i wasn't going to read this at first, but you have done an excellent job of keeping it interesting and having enough H/W in the story. First tale of read where Mary is the lead character and I like it! Good Job!
SugarSnaps037 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
These are very well done. I love your characterization of Mary and the friendship that all three of them share. Keep writing! I love it!
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
That was very well written and heartwarming!

Yeah, I can see women at clubs gossiping about someone like Holmes and about his friends and acquaintances too. I'm glad Mary put that lady back in her place. And you write all the Mary-John-Sherlock moments so beautifully you make me wish more than before that she had not died. I'm sure the boys would be much happier people with Mary around. *sigh*

Good work. Please keep writing. And could you give us more Mary/John moments too? :3 ;D
OXBastetXO chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
YAY! Watson Whump! (I'm such a sad creature. ;-)I've been craving WatsonWhump tonight!)

Lovely job! Such a wonderful story about Mary! I've been listening to "The Sign of Four" on audio book and forgot that was where Mary was introduced.

Love the friendship growing with her and Holmes. :-)