Reviews for Playing This Game
Three Graces chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Ah, you have revived the yaoi fangirl within me. Light and L were the first ever yaoi pairing I ever got batty about and this story reminds me why :)

L is so dreamy and weird.

Favourited ;)
STRONGkungfu chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
The first time I read this, I hadn't actually watched Death Note yet... so I didn't exactly get it. But it was so intriguing that it convinced me to get on youtube and start watching. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. You introduced me to L and Light... but more importantly to L :) ... and for that I owe you my soul or my firstborn or something.

Well, now that I've watched, I actually get what's going on. And I must say that I think the idea to expand upon the you-can't-go-to-heaven-or-hell Death Note rule is genius. I'm actually surprised that the creator of Death Note didn't make more use of that arc...their loss.

I think your characterization of L is spot on... but I think your characterization of Light is at times kind of off. Light's a bastard for killing L and it is highly grtifying to see him whining and confused and vulnerable, but to be honest I don't think that would ever happen...even if he riddled

with bullet holes and in extreme pain and dead and in the presence of his secret lover.

Besides that, excellent. I'm looking forward to more.
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The time-trippy-ness of that kinda reminds me of Donnie Darko (A great movie to watch, if you haven't already.) I like the nice grammar and spelling. And the characters, for the most part, stayed IC. On the other hand, the fic's name sounds like Saw, and the time thing DOES give a bit of a headache, but I don't mind. I like it.

C ya!
Dark Miko chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
confusing but so very interesting. i like it n_n