Reviews for Counter Strike Action Edition
IDRIS chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
lalmi idris
Numinax chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
My god, I'm truly touched by this story. One of the best pieces of contemporary writing I've ever read. 5/5*
Cock Knocker chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This man is the voice of a generation. Not only is this the deepest fanfic on the internet, but it truly shows the horror of war itself. Keep writing.
holamate chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
It is most up to date version of classic video game with bug fixes and updates. It is developed by the Valve Corporation which is originated from Half Life modifications by Jess Cliffe and Minh Gooseman. Valve the developer of Half Life began assisting in the development of Counter Strike. Valve in the year 2000, bought the rights to Counter Strike and publish the title for Microsoft Windows in 2000 and for Xbox in 2003 and for Linux and Mac OS X in the recent year 2013.
Counter strike 1.6 has been expended after its original release. This game currently includes Counter Strike Condition Zero, Counter Strike Global Offensive and Counter Strike Source. Counter Strike pits is team of terrorist against a team of counter terrorists in various rounds. Each round is won by completing the mission and eliminating the opposing force. As of August 2011, Counter Strike authorization has sold over 27 million units all over the world.
Counter Strike is a person shooter in which players join counter terrorist team, terrorist team or become spectators. Each team attempts to complete their mission and objective by elimination the opposing team. The team that first completes the mission is winner of the game.
Counter strike 1.6 download is available on various trusted online websites also visit . and find latest updated release. It is fast game that runs well on less up to date system. It is huge player’s community that allows the maximum players to join the action. It also allows you to choose variety of modes such as Zombie mode, death match and much more.
LittleG1313 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Is their a possible chance that I can purchase the book at local retailer #legendary
Kiseikazan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was the best fanfic I have ever read. There were no grammatical errors or any possible writing errors that could possibly deter my attention from the amazing and interesting story line. The character development was spot on and easy to relate to, causing the reader to actually feel like "Counter Terror." 10/10
Mike MacDee chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
classic. i lol'ed.
Lucas Tosse chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This story was so awful my Calibre couldn't download it, you suck.

MUITO RUIM.
Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I like the part where he threw his friend's corpse!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Best did fanfic ever! U rite Counter Terrorist so god i feel like i was him! An when he had get taht cut on his arm i had literally falling out of my seat i was so on teh edge of it! Do sequil plx!
F u R o X chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Dude get help immediately. . . .
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
WOW...Judging by all the typos it seemed like your playing the game and typing this fic at the same time... -.-
harryyy chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
i don't know why people like this story, it's absoultely awful. When there is dialouge, you need to put it seperated from the paragraph, you need to work on a lot of things, your gonna need to improve alot.
art of ace chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
:/ pretty vauge. use more adjectives and work on speling. :