Reviews for Road To Redemption
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Castiel did help Sam after he was betrayed by Ruby.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh wow, I think this is the shortest fic to make me tear up. wonderfully done!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
great
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I loved this and you're so awesome to write this for me. I'm pretty sure I got all teary eyed ). When Castiel called Sam his friend my heart melted because I could just see how much it hurt Sam that the angels didn't like him. It amazes me that you wrote this and it fits so perfectly into things I've been thinking lately! Thank you so much. This means the world to me!

I miss when Sam used to have faith in God but this was such a good explanation and gave hope that his faith can be restored. So awesome. I just can't thank you enough!

You're the best! 3
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Fantastic drabble. I can actually picture most of those thoughts running through Sam's mind. Yes he prayed, but then he felt let down as his prayers went unanswered. I hope Castiel's friendship does give him pause to think there is hope for him yet, because he definitely needs his faith to get him through!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very nice. Nice progression for our favorite little brother! :)
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was wonderful. I loved that Sam could be rediscovering his faith. He seemed to start to lose it in "House of Holy" and it is great to see him regaining it by Castiel's show of faith and friendship.