Reviews for Channel
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Enjoyable read!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
dawww.

lol. oh, Lucas. i always find it funny when u find certain characters that are always just... there.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awwwww! Good job! Ya know, I'd never thought of Kouki as a nerd before, but this just makes me see him that way.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awww (: This was so cute! I love how Jun wanted to punch Kouki to "set things right". This is how I view Jun & Hikari's relationship. You did a wonderful job, I love your Twinleafshipping stories! :D

-RV
Katie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That made my day. It's stories like these that keep me firmly in the pokemon fandom. Great job, as usual!
Snoaz chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
What I liked most in this piece was the characterization of Lucas (or Kouki, as you call him). Very nice, him with the rice ball - hah, I get images of Dia - and wanting to teach Hikari all sorts of things. Yes, I really liked that.

I liked it less when Jun came out of nowhere because I'm just really more a Fortuneshipper. But still, Lucas' thoughts of how they completed each other (with their strength / weakness, contemplative nature / temper) was very nicely done. :3

Two mistakes I found:

He tapped his sneakers on the ground and circumvented the area, deciding of what to impart to Hikari, should the girl come by in the morning.

Is the 'of' necessary in combination with the verb 'impart'?

She brought her hand down from her chin and started pulling at tugging at her fingers (...)

'pulling and tugging', I think?

I love your game-based stories, yes :D (And next time, I will request a Fortune one ;)

~Snoaz
great gospel chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hmm, rather interesting. Though I can't say I'm much of a Twinleafshipping fan, this piece /did/ catch - and maintain - my interest. Well-written, and another awesome job. :)

Sora