Reviews for Broken Chains
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
if you finish this golden piece of art i will love you forever. im. not. kidding.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Cheshire's red eye chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I love your story. Oh and you misspelled Kevin's last name :).
I just love the little ways u sneak in the "Break". Like candy and Emily. And I love how you make Emily a Chain! I just love everything about this story!
But I'm just dying to find what Shelly wants! And I want more fluff between Sharon and Break ;}
Please update as soon as you can!
Neni chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I love this story! Please continue it!
Sad Truth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Such a lovely fanfic! Update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Please finish!
A chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! AND HILARIOUS! OMG IF YOU DONT WRITE MORE IM GONNA MURDER YOU! just kidding :) but it's incredible
Seranade chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Amazing! Keep up the good work! At first I didn't think I would like this but I was pleasently surprised, I absolutely loved it! I burned through the entire 12 chapters in one sitting, now my eyes are blur. Heh.
dannythaxx chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
me encanto tu historia sobre todo los cambios que se van desarrollando en break asi que por favor actualiza pronto ya que practicamente me muero por las ansias de saber que mas sigue
Satiah chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
What a fascinating little story! My goodness, it's quite fun! Moments of action, moments of angst, moments of giggles and heartwarming fluff. Exploring Break's personality as he struggles to figure out who he is, first meetings with Reim and Shelly and Sharon, the villainous Alyss, the sarcastic doll. I love the range of scenes you've crammed into these twelve chapters, love the way you've integrated flashbacks with the present. This is definitely a tale to enjoy. :)
Serelynn chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Simply awesome ! *hearts*
Break addicted to candy, really cute! Emily's like Break's mom, telling him not to curse and such xD
Update soon!

-Serena-
Alice chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
first off, please excuse me if I said anything overboard, and don't get mad, okay?
Seems to me you can't write some specific English words correctly.
The repeated one I see in the story is 'where' and it is obviously 'were'. Those two words are totally different, and it confuses everyone reading the story.
Some others are 'Bezerius', capeable, 'Regunard' above, but as those are simple mistakes it won't cause too much problem. Sorry, but as I'm such a perfectionist, I just hate seeing grammar mistakes. please don't think of this as a flame, will you?
And another is 'your' and 'you're'. Seriously, 4 out of 10 fanfics has that problem. Some people really need to get the definition of those two on thesaurus to avoid cases like this.
If you're reading this, then you went through all that without losing your head. I'm glad.
I must say, I rarely read PH fics, even if I'm a die-hard fan of the manga. Finding a nice fic in the bunch is even harder than getting toothpaste back in the tube (and trust me, I've tried multiple times). Grammar problems aside, I think you did a great job. The idea is refreshing, not too much fluff, in-character...characters, I guess, and funny. I hope you continue this story, and wish you luck.
clamche chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
I read the whole story in one loong breath ( more than three hours actually) and I am begging you to continue. The funny moments are really funny. Especially our sweet and creepy Emily.
Cookizilla chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Over a year, and still counting. ;;
Please update... U
Penelope Jadewing chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I am posting a review. I have defeated a button, given Sharon and Break a chocolate bar to split, earned another piece of candy for Break, avoided ending up like Emily, and cheered our favorite pairing up enough to make Break smile!

Love this story so far, even though I only just found it today... o-o Anyway, if there was anything I could ask for in return for the review, it's...

PlEaSe PoSt MoRe! Though, this request may not be adhered to, as the last time you updated was January of last year... O_o So... I dunno; maybe this story's dead already... I hope not.