Reviews for Broken Chains
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
/snort ahahaha.. Good lord he's adorable. Button problems. Hahahaha.

I wonder if Shelly will speak to him like in canon?

Aa.. I miss Sharon already. I need my dose of Sharon x Break~
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Ahahaha! Candy! Even better, he doesn't even have to worry ablut his health cause he's a chain(I think)! Aa, how envious.
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Awwwww, that's so sweet! I like the way this chapter ended~ Dawww, they are adorable.

Poor guy remembers what Alyss did to him. Ouch.
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
Ahahahaha! So the voice from before was Emily! /snort Her arguments with Sharon are funny. The maid-in-the-hallway one was absolutely hilarious. The maid must have been to freaked out at this young girl whapping her bag against the wall while /something is talking from within/. Hahahaha!

Oooh, he's avoiding her. To an extreme. Hmmm.
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
Oh my! He got one eye back? Now that... is an interesting development. Hehe.

I wonder how Sharon is. Was she knocked out? Oh dear.

(Also, who or what is that voice? His subconcious? Something else?)
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Awww, the Emily scenes are adorable! Sharon and Break are warming up to each other, aren't they? That's so cute.

Oh no... Cheshire. Whatever he wants, it can't be good.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
HAHAHA! Snowball...! Teehee. That would be downright hilarious.

Sharon is reaching the age where she gets hormones~ Hehehe. I'm really enjoying the interaction between the two. It's just so Sharon to try and sneak him out.

And he gets 'Break' as a name, eh? Her explaination does make sense, I suppose. Well, that's nice.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Ooooh my... So he still has the mark, and at a full revolution nonetheless!

Hmmm... Kind of sad there wasn't any Sharon here. The scientists are boring.
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Ahahahaha! So he's not used to not seeing... Hehehehe. The image of him bumping into everything in the vincinity is hilarious.

Oho, is that him softening up to her, just a teeny widdle bit?~ Hmhm, it's almost tsuntsun-like.
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
HOLY CRUD. She's so... She's so badass! She forces him into a contract without his knowledge until it's too late!

Sharon is so spunky. I like her narration, it's adorably precocious. Just like her.

Oh my, my! This is really exciting! I wonder what happens next?!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Araara, so he's completely blind from the get go.

This is an interesting story idea, really. I'd very much like to see where this goes~
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
if you finish this golden piece of art i will love you forever. im. not. kidding.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Cheshire's red eye chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I love your story. Oh and you misspelled Kevin's last name :).
I just love the little ways u sneak in the "Break". Like candy and Emily. And I love how you make Emily a Chain! I just love everything about this story!
But I'm just dying to find what Shelly wants! And I want more fluff between Sharon and Break ;}
Please update as soon as you can!
Neni chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I love this story! Please continue it!