Reviews for Exile
oooh
Starbrat chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
Good story
Despo chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Such a wonderful story. You make it so easy to immerse oneself in Aragorn's situation and feel with all the caracters. It is a pity that your story isn't finished and it makes me sad to know that I'll never be able to read the ending. I still hope that you get this review only so you know, there's another one who likes your writing.
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Such a long story! I'm bookmarking this so I can read through everything and give it the attention it deserves at a later date.
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Well, I fear you have abandoned this fic. But I hope you still get your reviews.

This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I really like the conflicts you have set up. Your OCs are believable. And your style of writing is great to read. So it is a pity that the fic stops so abruptly. But as far as it goes it is a great read!

I am putting the fic on alert, just in case...

All the best to you, Nienor
RS chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
Ok! Such a wonderful story. Such a pity it has not been updated. It has been 3 years.. Please update. I am so pleased to have found it. It truly is a great fic. I will keep checking.
sielge chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
This was simply amazing! I read it from the first chapter to the last (!) one when I descovered it! It's a pitty that this story is not finished!

I will put it on my list to check it from time to time and I hope that, maybe, one day, I will read the next chapters!...

After all, my second name is Hope (joke) ;)
dragonfuzzy chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
yay
carrie chapter 9 . 8/2/2003
ive read few accounts on what aragorn goes through as a ranger so i didnt know what to think when i started reading this one. youve created a stroy that if i should ever read another one on aragorns life as a ranger it will have a lot to live upto. this is a great story and i very much look forward to seeing what happens in the future
cutemara chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
Please, please, please update!
Noriel chapter 9 . 6/8/2003
This was magnificent! Please don't leave them stranded. Please, please, please finish it.
kay chapter 9 . 4/4/2003
I just found this fic and I got so wrapped up in reading it. It's 2:00 in the morning, but I just couldn't stop; it was so intense.

The writing is just amazing. The shifts from inner thought to action to dialogue are seamless. The detail about the Dunedain adds so much to explain Aragorn's character in LOTR. Your entire storyline has so much internal consistency - I'm in awe.

Really this is a great story and I beg you to continue it. Please. Pretty please. With lembas on top...
e chapter 9 . 3/2/2003
Are you not going to update this? You must update this! It is god. Very god! Please, I am begging you for more! It was very cruel of you to simply end it! Keep posting chapters!
catwjl chapter 9 . 2/1/2003
I am really enjoying this story. I like this slant to Aragorn's character and how you are showing him maturing. I can't wait to read more.
Erebrandir chapter 9 . 11/7/2002
YES! I found it! I've been looking for this story for AGES! I had the first three chapter, and I just re-read them last week, and I REALLY wanted to find the story again, so I've been looking, and I finally found it! Yeah! Please continue it! the first three chapters were wonderful, and I have no doubt the rest of it will be too.

Celebrin