Reviews for Reflecting
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 5/22
I loved your ending. It's so sad that Sam is forced to suffer alone. I mean, I get "why" they do it, but the "how can they?" escapes me. Thanks for sending Dean in to give them both strength and comfort.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 1/18
Well played with Michael moving in on Dean.

Never had Dean seemed as alone in the universe and gutted as in that desperate scene. Shows a marked difference in men and women. Neither Cas nor Bobby knew to follow Dean after he fled. A women would have picked up Dean's agony as he passed her by and acted immediately sensing Dean's peril.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Kinda angsty, and really sweet in the end. Those two brothers are something special, huh?
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
OMG That was so good! I loved that! I wish Dean would have gone in with Sammy. My heart broke for sammy that night. He didn't want to drink the blood but that stupid horseman made him. In fact he begged Dean and cas to "hurry" but there was nothing that could have been done. Like I said I wish Dean would have given poor Sammy a little bit more support instead of just throwing him back in the panic room. EXCELLENT JOB! You really got that scene!
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Seriously made me want to cry. I wish the episode had ended like this :(
lelann37 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh winchesters. love the tag, thanks!
amyblair chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Awesome! Absolutely love it!

I wondered when he was praying if Michael was going to show up, too. It kind of seemed like they were steering that way.

You did a fantastic job with very few words!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG this was awesome! :)

I LOVED IT! wah! ;)

this actually ruled Kris hun and omg...as if you KNEW just what to write to make things so perfect...wow..OH wow x
WannabeWinchester chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw! that's so cute! it's true for them. they are all each other needs.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Do you read minds now? I wanted to scream at Sam during that scene outside, wanted to tell him that he needed to go back to his brother. How can he be dead inside, when he is loved the way he is and when Sam needs him so desperately, just the same way he needs Sam. Loved how you wrote this. Really well done. Hugs, Vonnie
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, you wrote exactly what I wanted to see so badly. I wanted Dean to pitch that damn bottle! Excellent!

I love him telling Cas to 'lock them in.'

I need...no...I'm desperate to see more of them being 'locked in.' Dean tending to Sam as he withdrawls. HM? I'll go into withdrawls if you don't. LOL. Hint hint.

Karen
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely beautiful! I hate that the Famine made Dean doubt himself.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hey Lil Bit,

Brilliant look into Dean's mind and thoughts, a look that I would like to see being true. At the end of the day, unless Bobby gets some miracle cure, they only have each other( I'm not including Cas, because to me his feelings towards Sam seem to be jumping too much back and forth )and they need to find their way back to the strength they once shared if they want to conquer this. Maybe going into the room would have been the first step.

Loved the little Bro-Mo, Sis. Catch you soon,

Gill x
Eternal Ending chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that scene is the simplest thing ever, but it makes me cry hard to watch it. i never cry, and if i do, its usually sammy that makes me cry. on rare occasions its dean. this is one of those times. i mean, the way he says please...just thinking about it makes me want to cry. jensen did such a good job in that episode, and thats saying a lot, because this season so far i had been more impressed with jared's work. then jensen pops this out.

i could see you going further with this. i kno it's a one shot, but theres just a little plot popped in there. i agree too. i think in that part, dean seems like he is closer than he has ever been to saying yes.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
now if that would have happened at the end, i would have accepted it more