Reviews for This Memory of Eden Will Haunt us All
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Depressingly beautiful. You're right, I never thought of Hinata at all, but it makes perfect sense. And I wonder-what was in Temari's note? I got a good guess... It could fit into In the Shadows, really, really, well, actualy.
Obsidian Fire chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is great. I've always wondered how a relationship between two shinobi of two different villages would work and it wouldn't be easy. Good job on making it realistic.

On another note, Team 7's fate as missing-nins is interesting because that happens in one of my stories. A lot of people forget that this is a plausible ending for canon. I wonder of Shikamaru and Temari ever run into them again or if Team 7 was one of the reasons they left in the first place...

If this does contain spoilers for "In the Shadows" it would be cool although I don't see Shikamau's abandonment of Konoha happening anytime soon. I could see Team 7 leaving. In any case, Konoha is definitely screwed at the end of this fic. Not only is their tactical genius gone, but the next generation of Sannin left and unlike Jiraiya and Tsudane, they're not coming back.

Great fic on how a realistic romance would work out in the Naruto world.
temari4689 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
WOW! that was a really good shortstory.

it was like a really long poem... a little bit sad, but overall it was verynice, very nice indeed.
extra type chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was really really good, the prose in it were beutiful and the perspective of the first person loking backwards was amazing. It was just a really well written oneshot that i wish i could see more of :D