Reviews for The Ultimate Mary Sue Mew
Blue.Eyed guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
made me laugh so hard lol!
Bella chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
She could dance and sing and cook and write and got straight A's and was a great friend and was friendly and was a spectacular actress and was kind and was sweet and was cute and this and that and...

Me: O.O *quietly puts gun to head and shoots*
Blue-Eyed guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*Sees story* Huh? I'll read it for laughs. *five minutes later* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CelticLily chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Brilliant :D Like a gigantic piece of warm, sticky chocolate cake with syrup and honey and treacle and toffee and icing all over it which lovely but you know will make you totally sick if you eat any more but you just can't stop :D ...If that makes sense (I got a little carried away with the lovely, sweet, chocolatey, gooey,- er, well, yeah. Anyway. You get the picture ;D)
CelticLily chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
On chapter 6 and... PLEASE, NO MORE! My brain is melting into Mary Sue Goo and I feel like bashing my head on the keyboard- but I can't stop reading! How can a story so bad be so addictingly good? What did you put in this thing?

:P
I'm Long Long Gone chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
No! She cannot, and I repeat, NOT, take Ryou!

He's mine! All mine!

Nah, just kidding. Everyone knows he belongs with Ichigo, and only Ichigo.

At least I think so, anyway.

But seriously, very bad/good Mary-Sue. To be honest, I have no clue whether to call her bad or good, considering it's a parody. But very funny story!

-Kitteh
aurla0 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
O. M. G.

now there are

1 reasons to hate Mary Sues!

Yays!

Ok, you will not believe how much this sucks, Bunny.

Althought you probably made it to suck, this is the most hilarious thing ever, mostly because everything contradicts stuff and the Mary-sue mew, despite being 'awesome' makes me want to use the 'Curse of the Akatsuki Obsessed Otaku Author!'

(In case you have no Idea what it is, it is _ getting killed in very painful ways by all the Akatsuki)

OK!

Awesome because it sucks, Funny because it is definitely not humorous, and Best fanfic ever because it is the Worst fanfic ever!

Yup, that is definitely how I feel about it!

o

Aurla0
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Heck. Yes.

You, Bunny, have really outdone yourself. I'm only on Chapter 3 and this is so funny I'm tearing up trying not to laugh and wake up my friend's little sisters sleeping in the room next to mine. This is HILARIOUS! Bra-freaking-vo! My favorite line was:

"This blonde-haired, blue-eyed hunk of hot love on a platter just had to be made for her!"

Me:*coughsnortgiggle* This is fantastic! Great job so far! I'm gonna keep reading and try not to cry from holding in my laughing!

::-Rizu-::
Sara Marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hey this is a GREAT Mary Sue! The way you dedicate an ENTIRE chapter to her hair? The funniest thing EVER
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
OMFG.

I could kiss you for how freaking hilarious this is.

Despite the fact that I can't comment on your writing except to say that A) it was FREAKING HILARIOUS and B) in your attempt to make Candy FREAKING HILARIOUS, you utterly watered-down your story-writing abilities until it was reading as if an eight-year-old had written it, I thought your description was excellent. Candy has lovely hair XD

I have to read the rest of this. Now that I doomed myself and curiously clicked the link whilst creepily stalking your very cheerful FF profile, I can't step away and leave the rest of this story, knowing that it's finished.

And, well, because I found this so freaking hilarious (I loved the 'previously unmentioned until now dream'), it's pretty much hooked me. Not a fan of parodies, but this is quite excellent. Have you read any of sakuuya's Tokyo Ew Ew series? V funny XD

Must read. Will read on. But not tonight, as I am tired.

That is all.

Much love. Miss talking to you on the forum, as I always manage to miss you, and you're one of my favourite people (DX),

Cherrie xx
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
oH!

I can - sorry, slip of the tongue - CAN'T wait till the sequel!

A fabulous parody - I actually found myself being drawn in in the last few chapters, and I felt quite sentimental when Candy 'died' - I think you may have a future as a Sue author, Bunny-chan. I even found myself caring about plotpoints I didn't quite agree with!

I reiterate, for actual feedback, see my review for chapter one.

LYL,

Izzyx
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
AND THUS THE EPIC, CLIMACTIC AND GENERALLY CLICHEED FIGHT SCENE BEGINS!

Read my reviews from the earliest upwards, for actual feedback.
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Chuh - I KNEW this would happen eventually.

I like the chapter headings, By the way - they're funny and good!

But like I said before, I think they are the only indication that you aren't serious that is needed - the rest should be. XD

KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
OH! This is actually very good - I'm being drawn into the plot! How can this be?

Good job, thus far.

KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
GASP! I CAN BARELY BREATHE FOR EXCITEMENT - er, that is, DREAD - about the terrible fate that is sure to befall Mew Candy!1!1!

By the way... sorry for not reviewing before, I was skiing in Austria. XD