Reviews for Unchanging
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I loved Eustace in this! One of the best Eustace characters I've seen! Oh, and the whole Peter/Edmund fight thing? Awesome! It really struck a cord with me. I have a younger brother (well, several) and he and I used to fight. A lot. It harrowed up all those buried feelings again, thank you very much. Now I have guilt. (Again, you mean thing you!) Write more sibling stories, you do them excellently! - Grace and Peace to you through our Lord Jesus Christ, Nerd
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
...Well, that's certainly one way to get introduced to the family. I'll just take it that Edmund did not overhear Jill's conversation with Peter and Lucy, so at least one person can still be told by way of normal conversation...

I LOVE how you wrote Eustance here, and that he was able to show Peter what he was missing.

I'm amused by how the different brothers reacted to someone interrupting their sorrow and how surprised they were when it was someone other than the person they expected.

Well written. Good read!
streetlights and music chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Amazing, as always. :) But what did Peter find out with Eustace's help, exactly? What was Edmund doing since he was six? That's the only thing I don't get. I mean, I think I guessed it. The bruises Ed got was from the fights he started when someone insults Peter. But I'm not sure if I got it right. Did I get it right?
Janus.god chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Very good story, however you might be interested to know that Sherlock Holmes never said "Its elementary, my dear Watson", this was put in in the film adoptions and such like.

Janus
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I really like brother fics, and this story is one of the reasons why. Nicely done.
Ninor-san chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
So beautiful. I'm about to cry, right now.
Rhyselle chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Awesome chapters both! You got the redeemed Eustace spot on, and Jill was perfect too!

I love how this carries back to those dreadful years before Narnia. Peter IS the Magnificent... but I love how you show he is not perfect. I can't stand Perfect!Peter fics. But I love the ones like yours where Peter grows and changes, makes mistakes and learns from them, messes up and asks forgiveness, loves and is loved.

Well done!
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I really, really should be in bed, but I wanted to thank you for the wonderful story! I love how Peter and Edmund finally talked, and you wrote Peter's reaction to Edmund beautifully! Thanks! :D
CellarDoors chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
After you most kindly reviewed one of my fics, I decided to go ahead and look up one of your own. And by the Lion, I am rather glad I did! The emotion here is beautiful, the sense of comradeship between the three (since Susan is barely mentioned) siblings is wonderful, and the second chapter is amazingly written. Your portrayal of Jill and Eustace is spot on - well done indeed!

CD
where the wind blows chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
good story! as always! very nice i like the part with jill putting the whole thing together!

again good story!

where the wind blows
Eavis chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Valar, this is beautiful.

You've written Jill perfectly.

Thank you so much. This was incredible.

Go with God,
Eavis
LunaNigra chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Beautiful as always. )
Luna
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Well, how about Edmund is a little more open and Peter forgets the past? Good compromise, no?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
AW! Man...that was a GORGEOUS conclusion, indeed! Gosh...so, Ed's been in that gang all these years because he's felt ignored by Peter? Gosh...

Rock on! Peter...my, Peter, loved the transformation here! And Jill...she really became a part of them within several minutes, didn't she? And Lu...SO GLAD she's not mad at him anymore, and her stricken self, both for Ed and Peter... :')

Poor Edmund! Such a selfless, beautiful kid! Goodness, what a brother (and one who willingly shows emotion...! XD Typical of Ed and Peter, though, eh?)! Rock on! Can't wait till the next fic!

Great job on MD! I'll be where you are in...six years! lol.
CatsbytheGreat chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Congratulations on your Master's degree!

Excellent chapter as well. I like how Jill got Peter and Lucy to calm down, and Peter and Edmund moments are always awesome.