Reviews for To Crest
yupiyo chapter 1 . 3/24
I'm not a Michi fan, in fact I came here searching for Takari but i loved this fic! So cute!
Great chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
An interesting interpretation. Its really good. As for a good digimon story have you tried the 'Digimon Demon Wars' by arandomguy227, or other of his stories, since they're good. Also 'The Ultimate Gathering of the Digidestined' by Shara Raizel. Looking forward to more!
Okkkkk chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Yeah go michi!
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That does make sense, and I do agree with Davis it does seem like Matt and T.K. get everything handed to them instead of struggling like the others, not saying they don't struggle but you know what I mean.
Sally White chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I don't even ship DaiKari and this made my heart hurt for poor Davis. ;u;

Can I use this concept in future stories? It's actually a really logical one, and I really like it.
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I loved Mimi's crest. The first Digimon series was always the best.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H

P.s.- Loved it.
Koumi-Locc chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
FUCC SORATO/michi Kuz!
Insideoutme chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is so perfect! I know a lot of people were upset that Sorato became cannon, but I think it really showed how Tai matured and the dynamic between the digidestined. Thank you for writing this!
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
For someone who hasn't seen Digimon in a while it sure was well made though the english names kinda annoy me, no offence. I liked Mimi's observation, it was well worked.
Greysouthpaw chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ma'am,

Great oneshot! I'm not really a fan of Davis but I could certainly feel his and Tai's plight in your work. It really struck a chord with me on the themes of the sacrifice and loneliness of command. I can say from experience that to lead often means giving up your own wants and needs for the good of the team :(

Thanks for writing.

-Grey
milk-in-carton chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Nice one shot, I think it shows Mimi's understanding character which is nice because her personality mostly seems frivolous and materialistic in the show. I also love the Tai/Mimi part at the end, obviously all the digidestined are a tight-knit group of friends and it's nice to hear dialogue between them since it's hard to fit in the show
AnimeGalaxy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
. ! Everything was just right from beginning to end. Everyone was in character and the story flowed smoothly. I liked your analysis on the crest of courage - I loved the subtle but sweet Michi moment at the end. But I also enjoyed how she indirectly admits her insecurities about how Tai may still love Sora. It made it seem very realistic. Only error is that I think you accidently called Mimi a blonde in the beginning. Oh and who spoke the last line?Was it Mimi? Write more stories like this plz
Appealtoreason chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was a great fic
iiloveyouhhx3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
thisss wasss INDEED AMAZinG ! ; ILOVEDD IT X3
KaiHiwRayKon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow, your fic is amazing. I have always thought what you just wrote about the Crest of Courage. That's cool. xD Great story, I love it.