Reviews for To Crest
kat chapter 1 . 6/20
you kno I read this back in 2010 when you first posted it. I don't know why I never commented haha. Very creative I got to say btw. I loveee the michiness at the end 33
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 2/14
so sweet! and I love your interpretation of why they got their crests, especially why Mimi has the crest of sincerit
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Love it! Michi so cute
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This made sad sense honestly.
yupiyo chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I'm not a Michi fan, in fact I came here searching for Takari but i loved this fic! So cute!
Great chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
An interesting interpretation. Its really good. As for a good digimon story have you tried the 'Digimon Demon Wars' by arandomguy227, or other of his stories, since they're good. Also 'The Ultimate Gathering of the Digidestined' by Shara Raizel. Looking forward to more!
Okkkkk chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Yeah go michi!
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That does make sense, and I do agree with Davis it does seem like Matt and T.K. get everything handed to them instead of struggling like the others, not saying they don't struggle but you know what I mean.
Sally White chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I don't even ship DaiKari and this made my heart hurt for poor Davis. ;u;

Can I use this concept in future stories? It's actually a really logical one, and I really like it.
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I loved Mimi's crest. The first Digimon series was always the best.

P.s.- Loved it.
Koumi-Locc chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
FUCC SORATO/michi Kuz!
Insideoutme chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is so perfect! I know a lot of people were upset that Sorato became cannon, but I think it really showed how Tai matured and the dynamic between the digidestined. Thank you for writing this!
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
For someone who hasn't seen Digimon in a while it sure was well made though the english names kinda annoy me, no offence. I liked Mimi's observation, it was well worked.
Greysouthpaw chapter 1 . 12/9/2011

Great oneshot! I'm not really a fan of Davis but I could certainly feel his and Tai's plight in your work. It really struck a chord with me on the themes of the sacrifice and loneliness of command. I can say from experience that to lead often means giving up your own wants and needs for the good of the team :(

Thanks for writing.

milk-in-carton chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Nice one shot, I think it shows Mimi's understanding character which is nice because her personality mostly seems frivolous and materialistic in the show. I also love the Tai/Mimi part at the end, obviously all the digidestined are a tight-knit group of friends and it's nice to hear dialogue between them since it's hard to fit in the show