Reviews for Eyes of the Future
Aewina-chwan chapter 1 . 3/25
Ouah comment peux-tu avoir des idées comme ça ? Franchement ton cerveau est rempli d'idées merveilleuses. Ce tire était unique et sublime. Je ne m'attendais pas à un tire comme ça, sur le futur etc et je trouve que c'était génial. Le fait qu'au début on est perdu, on ne sait pas si Ace est déjà mort ou pas, et puis quand elle perd connaissance et se réveille on se pose pleins de questions ... Pouah quand Luffy lui a juste fait l'amour comme ça c'était somptueux, et leur amour était beau à voir. Elle ressentait les émotions de la futur Nami etc ... Pouah j'arrive même pas à trouver les mots, j'en pleurais presque.

Nami a énormément pleuré pour Luffy et s'en est voulu de ne pas avoir été là pour lui quand il a perdu Ace, ça l'a profondément bouleversé ... C'est ce que j'aime particulièrement dans leur relation, ils sont vraiment proche et se voue une confiance inébranlable. Elle s'inquiète toujours pour lui. Je relirai cette histoire encore et encore j'aurai aimé qu'elle dure éternellement.

Merci infiniment pour ça, vraiment merci.

Garchu ~
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Cool:)
SunMoonNeko chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
yum 3 love how you did the shared body; it felt realistic and easy to follow so there wasn't always 'two namis' to deal with.
animeaddict411 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Cute idea:) You are a good writer, author-san. keep it up:))
XxWindBeneathMyWingsxX chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You should make more going into the future fan fics! I 3 them and roguish Luffy ;) beside I think it's a crowd pleaser and potential
Lovin' your stuff
- XxTheWindBeneathMyWingsxX
jam klaoo chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That's fantastic fiction!
I love the sexy-clever-cool Luffy! X3
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Order of characters fans of One Piece absolutely HATE for what they did.

Number 3: Blackbeard - come on, it's Blackbeard. You know why we hate him.

Number 2: Admiral Akiuna (misspelled) - He. Killed. Ace.

and the Number One position of One Piece we LOATHE more than Oda for killing off Ace is...

Number 1: The World Nobles/Celestial Dragons/Tenryūbito - Blackbeard and the Admiral have done horrible things to the Straw Hat crew and others, but they had goals, a purpose. The 'dragons' do what they do simply because they can, they think it is their right. They are racist dicks and before the series is ended I want to see them all burn or die or at the very least stripped of all power, rank and privilege.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was beautifully written. I loved how you made future Luffy mature. I think that's one of the few things that I have disliked about Oda for a while now. I mean, the guy saw his brother die before him, one would think that such an important and climactic turn in one's life would cause someone to grow up after two years. To be more careful of his actions, more serious. But oh well, Luffy is Oda's property, can't do much about it. Loved the one shot, it was an amazing read.
Gablav chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wooooooooow...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Okay, so... Future luffy was totally OC. Like noooo way. But i liked the new character of luffy you made anyway, so whatever. It was sweet, and a total steamy lemony story- i liked it. I think you did a really good job with this story!
katrima chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
wow, really wow, feels like i just had a time blast
Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OMG This was positively brilliant! It was well plotted and wonderfully written! I loved it! I loved the mature Luffy...I hope you would write something like this soon...:)
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
wow... just wow...
Trishia chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awwww that was sweet... and long! Lol

Well done :)
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I hate it when people write a Luffy who never grows up, so thank you for that. He would grow up, everyone does... except Peter Pan, but whatever. Anyway, cute love this! Amazing and perfectly perfect! Look forward to reading more of your stuff.