Reviews for Death and Flowers
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! The world needs more "Mary-Sue-Makes-Nazgul-No-Longer-Dead-or-Evil" stories!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
LOL! The poor bastard never stood a chance.
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
lol! Very funny! I love it! Well done, well done!
Lieju chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Last night I had a dream where I was married to a ringwrath and we were planting carrots in our garden. This led me to searching nazgul fics on . I noticed a certain lack of romantic fics on our undead black-cloaked friends (I can't imagine why, the Witch King is in my opinion by far the most attractive male in LOTR) I am thinking of writing Shelob/nazgul romance.

Your fic, it was amusing enough, if a little too short, and there would have been more chances at humor, too. On a side note, I have been attacked by ferrets (or their close relatives anyway), and it's far from pleasant. Sorry, I end my rambling now. And propably go check out your other stories.
Jenni chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle* *SNORT* *giggle* *holds breath*...*SNORT* *giggle*...Ahem, what I mean to say is *snort* uh...I mean *giggle* i LOVE your sense of humour and all your fics that I've read so far!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Aw! That's so sweet! I like it!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
#36. [Is your character] extremely beautiful?

She's cute, but not supermodel cute

#40. Does your character have long hair?

She's me, so yeah

#41. Of an unusual colour?

No, just plain chestnut brown

#88. Do animals that are usually untamed, such as Shadowfax, like and obey your character?

Um...do hamsters count?

#96. Does she also have a pair of ferrets, an eagle, and a Bengal tiger who follow her around

defending her? (If the answer to question 95 is yes, please send me a copy of your story)

#109. Is your character so good, beautiful and persuasive that s/he can persuade otherwise

evil (or misguided) canon characters to change their ways?

No way, she's not nice

#143 d) Your character is a Ringwraith.

Heck no

#147. Is your character able to restore anyone to life by weeping over them?

Nope

#189. Does a beautiful flower miraculous bloom at you character's gravesite? (OK, well it's

not her *grave*, but there *is* a flower!)

Heck no.

Yeah! My character's not a Mary Sue! This story is great, real original.
Darkaus chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
The Poor Witch King!

Hahahahahahahahahah!

oh! the ferrets were just to much!

very funny having the other nine run away! do another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
no comprendo! dont like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
dont get it
JabberW00kie chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Hm- now I'm temoted to go and wright a fic about an ordinary, ugly girl, whom animals hate on sight landing in middle earth and making fool of herself. XD Funny!
Hellga chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
What about the Ringwraith stench? Or does bubble bath cure it?
TrinityC chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
hee hee! Hurray for the reformed Ringwraith! Now that I come to think of it, he reminds me rather of Terry Pratchett's Death, although I'm not sure why. . .lol, you're really brightening up my day here!
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Thank you! You ROCK! *falls down and start to grovel at your feet*

I've been wanting to see something like this for a LONG time. 'Tis a curse not just on Lord of the Rings. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Paige
Contia Mirian chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
He he he. How sad. Where did you find the Mary Sue list? I would just LOVE to know. *Grins evilly*

Ice