Reviews for Always and Forever
TiaRat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. Intense. You did a beautiful job with this one. This story captures what it feels like to have great sex with someone you love and trust completely. *contented sigh* Definitely one of my favorites.
Katetanic chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I don't often re-read fics, but this is one of my favourites.

Was very happy to read it again. :)
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is one of my favorite fics every, fantastic
phillpmad123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Please write some moe to this?
caljaysoc chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
you really do another chapter. This one about exploring each other's scars
chrys chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
nice sweet and well thought
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
mgamberger chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was so lovely and powerfull at the same time. Thanks!
Veronica Hobbes chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
HOLY HANNAH...

WOW...that was just...gah...I LOVED it, every single minute of it, and just...yeah absolutely brilliant...I'm kinda speechless right now, but in a good way. :)
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Love it :)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Hey there,

I know that my feedback isn't usually constructive criticism and sometimes I just say GREAT job like now but the truth is I am not a teacher or anything. If I read a story and I enjoy it then I feel just saying a simple thank you is the least we owe the writer so thank you for your efforts. I really did enjoy this and can't wait for more.

Melissa
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, wow. That was...amazing. Incredible. FANTASTIC! Really, those words don't even come close to describing this fic. They're...drivel...compared to what you've written here!
lenc chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
'“This will change-” he began.

“Nothing, Will,” she told him, shaking her head and looking up at him with a smile that was loving and timid and eager at once. “It will change nothing except for this one thing. I’ve found something from you I never expected to find in another human being again and I won’t let it go whether we prove to be compatible sexually or not. It’s been far too long since anyone made me feel normal.”'

Hey - well, I knew this would be great! I genuinely would not have been able to tell you don't usually ship these two like that. The scars were a lovely original element, and the lines above are just perfect! :D
talkofcake chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
GUH. You KNOW I love this. It's just a perfect, poignant portrayal. It doesn't feel rushed or forced or awkward. It's just them. It's a JOURNEY of who they are. :) I'm so glad you added the "scar play" because it just adds this wonderful emotional touch and the bit of exploration they'd need, getting to know each other this way. And it's ridiculously hot, but that's beside the point. ;)

*hug* You did wonderful with this. Great job.
tiwtin chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow...

That was bloody fantastic. Awesome writing, chick!