Reviews for No Canons Required
Sakura Taichou chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I cried. you win. Touching, and funny. A great thing in a story.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This is how SPN should end. I seriously love this story, it's really well thought out and written, )
Yeziel Moore chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I've just started watching season 6, but this is a nice ending for the serie. I really liked it. :)
A chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
...wow, I've never felt COMPELLED to write a review before (my first actually) but I just had to say it, WOW! This was beautiful, thank you for writing it!
ILBS chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
A really great story!

I love it!
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
loved this fic. not usually a slash fan if it is not canon, but pieorities was great, who knew shawn spencer was god?
DeterminedGryfindor chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I loved this! Amazing! I completely agree about the expectation a bloody and violent end to the show (way to be an optimist, I know), but I truly do love your version!

SC chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
So few reviews? I loved it! I'm not holding out hope for a happy ending honestly; I'm fully expecting everyone to die in the show.. but this is a fantastic alternative. And the best part is that Cas gets to stay with them and do human things and bla bla bla ok cant think of anyhting clever to say now so.. yeah.. I hope this is what really happens in the end!
Dark Archer chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
that was wonderful. Why haven't more people read this? I mean, this has something that the creaters of Supernatural would love, a chance for their characters to live on forever! This is really good, wonder if we could get a series out of this, where there are more in depth about the visits to Heaven, the Sainting, an all the other stuff. That would be great. But this story was great! Absoulutly wonderful, short, but sweet. And I loved it.:)
Rachel McN chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
My fav part is probaly Dean "abusing the holy hell" out of his 'saintly' powers ;) but I really liked the whole thing. Although I mujst admit; I am curious about the alternate ending. 'Course if you're postng it as a one-shot thats good enough for me And I'm also a sucker for Cas getting to stay with his best friends, seeing as his brothers and sisters don't seem all too friendly xD
Dire Banshee chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
this was awesome! a great ending for the boys and you're not the only one who likes the idea of Castiel becoming human, or more human, and sticking with the guys. Truthfully, I'm kind of hoping that that's what will happen in season 6 which I just heard Supernatural's been picked up for. Yay!
rog457 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I loved the basic idea of this story, that after Sam and Dean died stopping Lucifer and saving the world they go to heaven and meet God. Really liked your take on what God would be and maybe just like the farmhouse he appears differently to different people.

Loved the thought of the boys and Cas traveling around hunting things, saving people and never aging, though it would be nice to think that eventually they would get to rest.

I would like to read whatever alternate ending you have.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
There are no words for how much I love this fic. It was awesome!
anon chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
i absolutely love this ending. if the show ends that way i will definitely not be disappointed. Sam, Dean, and Cas forever, awesome. Best part-

"they could pop in and out like Castiel, and Dean proceeded to abuse the holy hell out of it, like he didn’t know how to use stairs anymore. Sam wasn’t quite so bad about it, though he did jump around to mess with Dean when necessary."
anon chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Eh, it's as good an arc as any for a season 6. I honestly doubt they'll come up with anything better. And Cas gets to come so that's half the battle for me!