Reviews for Any Old Storm in a Port
catinahat chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
that was just plain awesome sauce.
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Sighhhh I do so very much love this series!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
*squees*

Oh, I love this, I do, I do! Eight/Rose is one of my pairings, and I love exactly how you've gone about effecting this "all Doctors are hers". Thing.

I absolutely adore your explanation for how they keep running into her, the psychic pull to protect her from danger.

I hope you get/got it in your head to do some more sequels!
royslady51 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I can see him so easily as a gay hairdresser.
jaydenmercy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
A fun follow up to the original story, though I must admit to preferring that one even if I love the eighth doctor. Are there any more sequels? Any thoughts on others as you mentioned her meeting the companions from the first doctor and the fifth doctor?
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awe!
Arella1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
On his way to 'assault victim' cracked me up! I loved the 'spun the stars up' bit as well. Lovely imagery-I can just picture the look.

Wonderful! I especially adored Eight. Can't wait for more of your work.
bluedawn01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
(sighs deeply) Well done. I love it! I adore timey-wimey stories and this one and the AMAZING Double Crossing are two of my favorites. Any chance we could get some more of these? (puppy dog eyes). I'm also quite fond of Five...)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great sequal! It would be really cool if you had a story where Ten goes around and introduces Rose to all of his selves and we can see Barbra. That would just be . . . really amazing. I love this storyline, so thank you! I hope you write more!
LadyArin chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Yay for happy, no-Doomsday stories! And i appreciate these glimpses of previous Doctors, since (so far) i'm new-Who only.

And you're a fantastic author. Just thought i'd mention that.
bananafox chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
a wonderful story. thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I enjoyed this a lot, even though I know nothing about 8. Thank you for sharing your fun story with us!
Othermewriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I do so adore this story! It doesn't matter how many times I read this I think I always will :)
MissySelenity chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved it!
rileybear 14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was really sweet. Now I'm off to read the first one. Thank you for writing this!