Reviews for Of Pink and Poetry
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Cute
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really enjoyed it and you are correct, loo is British. I always have to remind myself not to say it at school 'cause I get funny looks...
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Black is Nico's color XD "Love will find you in the loo/A false turning will lead you true" I love this line. I love, love, love it. How do her mortal friends react to her love poetry spouting? Awkward...
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Any fic to do with V-day can very easily be flooded with cliche. However, here you have managed to avoid the cliche minefields and deliver an original fic. For this, I commend thee!

The idea of Rachel spouting love prophecies is just hilarious. And the thing with Nico and the V-day card is just so very… Nico.

The ending is great, too. And yet again, I am unable to criticise your work. Nice job!

-ProudtobePlug
eveninganna chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I shall love this fic till the end of time!

It was so perfect. I loved the portrayal of Nico in here. Another great Rachel/Nico fic from yourself. :)
cindella204 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
English isn't your first language? I'm surprised your grammar and context in all your stories is GREAT for someone who isn't a natural English speaker. Well written!
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It's interesting to see a fic where the consequences of Raico is explored since you tend to focus more on the pairing itself. Though I guess the consquences is more played for laughs than anything serious. It's a nice idea, though, and funny, and there were times I was laughing, especially through the dialogues - the way Rachel and Nico interact with each other is written well.

The rhymes were decent, but sometimes the rhythm could be improved.

And "loo" is British, mate.
escape artist's son chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Really good.

It's adorable, and really funny.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was absolutely adorable, and I must admit that the mental image of Nico in a florist attempting to order flowers was adorable.
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aw. :) Poor Rachel. I've always figured that there's got to be a difference between being a maiden and not dating anybody, particularly when Apollo himself is so... erm... promiscuous. Finding well-written romance in the PJO archive is always a rare treat, along with IC Rachel.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
-chuckles- This was cute. Good grammar, spelling, whatnot. And Rachel x Nico FTW. Just thought I'd add it there.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
0897867564534231 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
haha.

thats pretty funny
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
God, I love this. It's so funny and oddly sweet.
H8rpatrol chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved your story you should keep writing
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hehehe... First time I actually liked something involving Valentine's. D

There weren't any obvious mistakes, as far as I could notice (not being born an English-speaker either), so yay! DDD

(Di Angelo, though, is spelled separated - and the author probably got it wrong himself, because in Italian you can't get two vowels together like this. It would have to be D'Angelo. If it makes sense...)

(Ok, ranting over)