Reviews for Be Mine
gorkonelka chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Jesus ! That was absolutely awesome. It was sweet, schmoopy and fluffy masterpiece! All the "baby" talk works for me and it was funny as hell too :

"Neither of the boys had been sure how to deal with the level of intimacy and openness they had shared the night before, so they did what any sensible couple would do in lieu of approaching a difficult conversation.

Kill things.

Or at least look for things to kill. Hence the stake out."

And all the possessiveness like

"I need you to come, Sammy," Dean panted. "I need to own you."

"I'm already yours," Sam replied, biting on Dean's ear."

"You're mine, Sammy," Dean said, frantically kissing every inch of Sam's face.

That was just beyond pure perfection. I also love how you alternate between "hilariously funny" :

"Oh, God," Sam said, feeling a little embarrassed. "I bet my come face is heinous."

and in the next sentence "freakingly hot"

"If by heinous you mean the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen, then yes, it was deeply heinous."

I have found this fic by accident and you totally made my day with it. Now I have to read all your stories :D :D :D

Thank you so much for posting this fluffy one.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This one shot is AMAZING!
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
honeymoon suite in a five-star hotel

Impala ?

Impala just fits better - you're right!

I'd like to read more about it.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was great. Loved every bit of it.
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"Aren't you hungry?"

Oh we all know Dean is always hungry! )
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aalskdfjalsdkjfa! *GUH* I cannot tell you how hot that was! I'm smiling like an idiot over here :D Great story!
TeaseMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You are adorable. And I love that.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very good story, well done. love it!
marcie chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
marry me, Internet stranger. this story was fucking brilliant.
lolpanda chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Kafira-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
awwww. their first V-Day together. And it totally sucked for them. Then again when doesn't V-Day suck? The day after though? LOL It was so sweet, the whole story. Awesome!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed that. XD And there were moments when they totally sounded like themselves! Which is hard to do with out-in-out slash! :D Great job!
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh, yay! this fic was wonderful! thank you! you did a pretty good job keeping them in character, especially for the situation they're in. great!