Reviews for A Second Chance
Please update!
me chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Please update!
Quess who chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Thats really good, i can't wait to see what happens with Reed adn Ariana. Please tell me Ariana leaves becasue i really don't like her.
Jenny Lange chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Frick girl u got a talent! I takes a lot for me to be impressed but u did it! I'm amazed! AND I want more NOW so please have the next chapter up ASAP! Ever since the end of Pure Sin I have wanted an "Ariana" and Reed encounter!

Thannnnkkkkkkk youuuuuuu!
bobby rider chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I thought youe story was really good but it didnt really go along with some of details that happened, firstof all it said that they took thomas from his room that night and that he was almost to drunk or drugged to be able to tell, also they took josh's car thats why they had his bat, and it also said that ariana went back that night after they had all left and gone back to billings, so i like your story but it really didnt get all the details that it should have
Jenny Lange chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
OMFG I love it! Especially the poem about "perfection" at the end! Its absolutely perfect! That's totally how I would have written something about Ariana HATING Reed! Awesome job and as always I WANT MORE! PLEASE! hahaha but I love how Noelle is still clueless. Will she always be?

-Love From a Lange-
Jenny Lange chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
You've done it again! I loved it so much!

I can't wait for the outcome of this...if there is one?

LOVED IT!

-Jenny-
Jenny Lange chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Houndgirl,

KEEEEEEEP GOING! Since my new favorite food is Costco lasagna, I am eating up this FanFic like its the last drop of marinara sauce in the pan. I want more NOW! I absolutely love the connection of Noelle and Ariana and I love the fact that Alana wants to face off against her. BTW love the last line about the white with blue dot pills and the "to kill or not to kill?" question! Beautiful ending. But as always UPDATE asap or I'll starve to death. Not even my lasagna tastes this good.

Love and chapters soon pleaseeeeeee!

JennyLange (BTW Private Message me if you want. Love o hear and maybe edit for you if you want)
Jenny Lange chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Houndgirl,

Sorry to hear that school's killing you with projects. Know how that is! Anyway as you know I am still eating this story up like no other. I think I've gained pounds just reading it. Not literally but brainiac-ly! I absolutely love the Noelle Ariana thing and how Ariana is always side commenting on what Noelle does. I know its hard to find time 2 write, but PLEASE update if the chapters are short as you finish up school its something! LOVE IT!

Jenny Lange
Little-miss-twilight chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
This story is really good. I didn't find many spelling and grammar mistakes, which is unusual. I have only one piece of critisism, and that is that I don't think yo give quite enough detail, I think that would hep to enhance your story.
Jenny Lange chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Houndgirl,

All I gotta say is that it keeps getting better every single time. Im eating it up too fast so the only thing I could say is to make the chapters a little longer and maybe have a couple events happen in one chapter! I love it and want more! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Love, JENNYLANGE
Lea chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Nice work, I like it. Continue soon!
GuitarGal421 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
This is amazing, I love it! Please update soon!

P.S., please don't let Reed die. I would be really sad then.
Jenny Lange chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
HOUNDGIRL,

OMFG I absolutely love this! I can't get enough of it! I love how Noelle actually doesn't know everything here, even though I'm a die hard Lange Fan! The confrontation between them and Ariana's little side comments are amazing. UPDATE ASAP PLEAAAASE!

JENNYLANGE