Reviews for The Price of Salvation
the massage is so hot
SIR CREEPER chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
Lololol
Alice chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
t'was lovely,i could only wish for more...
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Please make a sequel?
She-Wolf971 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I know that you've already completed this and I know that you've already completed a sequel to this as well but I couldn't and cannot get enough of how well this story was written. It was dark and pressing and urgent in a way I never considered of these characters before. Your Naruto, so strong and controlled and demanding was unlike anything I've ever come across. His eroticism, his masochism, the unwavering need to break and fix and give peace to Sasuke was so powerful and so enthralling.
Very very well done.
~SheWolf
Mystery Girl520 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This story is amazing. You are amazing. Whenever I seek refuge from a hard day or troubling times, even just to get my Narusasu rocks off, I always turn to your page. You are a god among fanfic writers and I aspire to be as talented as you. This story had me wide eyed and panting, rolling around in my bed and clutching my phone in an excited fit! I am so grateful to have your stories, they are inspiring! All I can say is, I Love You and I Love Your Work!
kezmarshall21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
OOOMMMGGG I HAD A HEART ATTACK I THOUGHT NARUTO WAS GOING TO KILL HIM!
beenhere chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Wow. Intense. Totally having an imaginary boner for this Naruto. Really good writing.
Onokiyo chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Faving this, not because I approve of the psychological torment and induced stockholm syndrome, but because the sex and especially the massage as foreplay was hot and the twist at the end was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I'm short of breath and trembling right now. Wow.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I wonder about Sasuke's mental health...
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
As with all of your stories, I loved it and I really have nothing else to say.
You are God.
Altira chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
this.
godlesshex chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I have so many things to say about this fic... First, I have to say I was very unsatisfied with the way Sasuke suddenly changed from "omg no don't rape me i hate you" to madly in love with his captor in less than an hour. Unless it's a Stockholm Syndrome fic, then Sasuke's pov in the development was nonexistent. Also, there weren't previous indications that he was confused about his love for Naruto, so I can only assumed that he really did hate him.

I believe it would make more sense and the story would flow much nicer if Naruto straight up raped him out of love/lust/kyuubi/pent up sexual frustration/anger/psychosis/horniness/just whatever. I would have no problems with that actually lol (kinda hot, in a "Blood Prison" sorta way. Oh no, I didn't miss the gay prison sex undertones in that movie *0*;;). I believe as a hokage, he could abuse his powers *smirk* like he did with the elders in end. I had pondered on it and it wouldn't change the ending, and small technicalities could have been altered to accommodate Sasuke's distaste towards Naruto.

But I do like it. I like Konohamaru in this, and Sasuke in this. For the most part, when he was yelling bloody rape, he was pretty much in character-after that, hard to say. Naruto was in character too and i like that he's the hokage :) And his love for Sasuke was undying, it's kinda cute.

I was wondering... If Sasuke did hate Naruto in this fic, would Naruto still went through the motions of forcing sex on him like he said? I guess that because Sasuke was willing, he got lucky? So much to think about... And I worry about Sasuke's mental state...

I noticed there is a sequel, will be reading that also :)

Sorry I rambled. This is a great fic :)
valre chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I didn't realize I was holding my breath through the last paragraphs of The Price of Salvation. Whoo, I feel light-headed.

I almost had a heart attack when I was reading the conversation Naruto had with Konohamaru, because I thought they were talking about killing Sasuke. You are always so spot on with your characters, they're detailed and complex, like an oil painting an artist has made with multiple layers.

I loved the Price of Salvation because honest, it is so romantic. Naruto really loves Sasuke and goes so far as to hand him the two people responsible for his misery, because he knows that there is nothing more in the world Sasuke can do to cleanse himself from the hate. It may be completely psychotic, but it's so overwhelmingly romantic.