Reviews for Take a Look Through His Eyes
luckbringer chapter 5 . 7/28
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I really hope you plan to continue it soon! I love how you write the characters - you add a whole new life to that wonderful first book. As for your two questions, I think Harry should be one of the last people you introduce. His appearance will probably put the reading on hold for a while as the Potter family embraces. (We're not dealing with paradoxes, right? Good) And we (the readers) are expecting to learn who's crossing the time lines here! I love the growing relationship between James and Lily. Maybe some more time outside of the headmaster's office? At dinner or afterwards, in the common room, there could be space for a couple fluffy moments. Or maybe Snape and Lily (or James) have an argument or two? Just some ideas to get your brained fired up. I hope I'm not the only one waiting on the next chapter with baited breath. Please keep writing! :)
francesthehuman chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
seblackburn4 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
this is good I look foward to what comes next. and It woul be gret if Fred & George showed up and no more romance things are good the wy they are but I don't mind either way.
0521804 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
yes to question 2
LadyDeviant95 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
answer 1: fred & George!
answer 2: when they go to diagon alley or platform 9 3/4
answer 3: HELL YEAH! OTPOTPOTP
Gabby chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
hi, this story is AWESOME! having pretty much the same reactions as Sirius and James almost all the time... :'D

maybe introduce Harry when they go to Diagon Alley? Not sure about Neville and definitely more romance between James and Lily
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Absolutely love your story! Please update soon. As for your questions:

Q1: I would like to have Fred and George come in, them with the Marauders ensures chaos!

Q2: I think Harry ad Neville would come after the Sorting

Q3: Besids LE/JP Ithin there should be some Harry/Ginny once he comes in and Ron/Hermione
Kernal Dirty Corn chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
If you're going to give the meaning afterwards, why even put ROFL?

~nuk1014~
reader chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Ans 1. Other than Harry and Neville, I thinkk it would be nice to introduce Luna and mabye even Kreacher (Sirius will be really surprised with his new behaviour!)

Ans 2. I think you should introduce Neville in the next chapter and Harry, a few chapters after that.

I think the amount of romance in the story is perfect, there is no need to increase it at all.

I'm really enjouing reading your story, please do update soon!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Baby Teddy should come with Harry and Neville, who should show up soon. I also think that Fred and George should come, possibly from a few weeks before they moved Harry to the Burrow in DH.
kittykatkitkat chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
update
TwiLoco chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
update please
ShannyC1901 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Hey,

I noticed you haven't updated for a while and I was hoping you'd finish the story as I love it. Maybe Harry and Neville could turn up together in the next chapter or two? As for any other characters it would be cool for Luna to show up. :) Anyways love to read more of the story please please please finish it! :)
Alex975 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
This is one of my Favorite FanFictions EVER!

cant wait for the update, Lily