Reviews for The Curious Kitten And Her Secret Admirer
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ew, zombie tongue. Heh. Not an AxS, but oh well. Still stalking. :P

Also I've just been clicking everything without reading much of the summary. More fun that way. ;)

*stalk stalk stalk*
Dinian chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Three things...

A.) Excellent one-shot.

B.) Did NOT see the twist coming..

C.) I know it's a one shot, but I must be honest. I feel cheated not knowing how a plot like this would work itself out. lol
kitten chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
uh... ew? um just saying i woudntb kiss a dead guy even if i was a vampire hee, cute story! :3
Syrianna M. Capulet chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
oh snap! she cheated!
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Like ewwwwwwwww. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN. Just...no. Let's stay with good ol' Searscard or SearsxPip or hell, even SearsxIntegra or SearsxAmderson. JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THE DISTURBING SERASXGHOUL PAIRING. Well written but WHAT POSSESED YOU TO WRITE SOMETHIGN LIKE THAT! I mean it is kinda cute in a demonic way but WHAT KINDA CRAP IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR HEAD. Really good crap to tell the truth. BUT A WEE BIT DISTURBING.

xx

Tedy
Captain DEagle chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
this whole time im sitting here thinking who the F is jack and then the notes at the bottom said he was in the anime and it hit me like a 45 cal. bullet
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ha! Jack! Really? I wouldn't have gotten that one in a million years. It's amazing he's "survived" this long, and I'm sure a pleasant surprise for Seras. It must be a relief to have a familiar face from her life, even if he's literally rotten to the core. :P

I also almost thought that Jack's jaw had fallen off when Seras moved in to kiss him, but what actually happened made me jump for joy. This ain't a half-bad Valentine's Day fic. I just hope Pip-the-familiar doesn't get jealous, but given his own background, I don't see him as the pot wanting to call the kettle black.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aww, that was darling. I just love it when two different species come together. :)

But most of this was about Seras, mourning "her lost life as a human" and realizing exactly how alone she was: "she'd gone from a mansion full of possible suitors to none at all. “Hmph,”" So it's extra nice when someone comes along...even if he is a decaying ghoul w/ foul breath.

I found her whole contemplation on Walter amusing. As usual, you had many moments in the story that CMU, like her relief that she didn't have to deal with a "demonically possessed rose" "cruel puppet master." Oh and good word: "maleficence."

There were some words that your spellchecker didn't catch because they're words, but not the ones you wanted. I'll send you a list separately in case you want to do a quick search and replace.

Is Jack the guy who'd come with Seras to her apartment in the Anime? If so, I really liked him and was sorry to him gone so quickly, so I'm glad you explored this further. One suggestion, it might've been good to have Seras remember some specific things about him-good things that she liked about him and how he was one of the first people she felt a connection with after being turned into a vampire. Maybe also recall the loss she felt when he was so suddenly taken from her because she'd never know what could've been? Just spit ballin' ;P

Well, thanks for the Valentine's treat...and the "even still." ;) A very welcome addition to this "greeting card" holiday.

-Lila
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Great valentine's fic! A wee bit disturbing, but what is Hellsing other than disturbing? Not much. D
Archer8 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ew, ghoul drool...oh well, its funny either way.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
At first, I was certain it was going to be a certain you-know-who, with the Cheddar Church and well, your liking to it, but that seemed far too easy; you wouldn't do something like that. So as I continued to read on, I was in for quite a surprise in who you put in. There's probably only about... Three fanfics that would have that as a paring, including yours in the story, or maybe even less, I really don't think I've ever run into that pairing at all or even read it in summaries.

An excellent and unique fanfic you've written! *Tips hat*
BondSlave chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Well...that was unexpected.

Cute O.o if not slightly weird.

But I guess it kind of makes sense, after all if I recall correctly, I don't remember seeing the members of Seras's squad being killed. _ Happy Valentines Day!