Reviews for What a Tangled Web we Weave
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
im sorry but its been like what seven something years and your are married its very obvious your over doucheward
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Edward is such a douche shouldn't have given away the best thing because of your little fascination besides dean is way better then Edward. wait your really going to put cas with sam? I don't like the pairing but its your story
Zak saturday 1 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Sequel?
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
loved it :D
Ezra the Zebra chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Well, that was... Extremely fast-paced. The characterization is terrible , unless you meant them to be OC.
mattcun chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
plz write more
janet1982 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Awesome story)
wolfydies chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That's like the best break up lines on harry's part. I'm sorry, I know this was meant to be emotional and such, but the part stuck out to me. (I suck at punctuation. :(
Lady Arachne chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
*blinks* Wow, that ending sucks.

*sighs* Although, it was a good story.
Lady Arachne chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
*blinks* Seriously? Thought something like this would happen. Nah, just kidding! Though, I did think that Edward would attempt something completely stupid!
Lady Arachne chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
*squeals and jumps up and down* YES! CASTIEL IS HERE! WOOT!
Lady Arachne chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
*grins* Love the Jacob/Sam pairing, I wonder who'll be topping! *smirks*

*glares at Bella plushie with a lighter* And I bet I know who was the own of those golden eyes that was looking at the three when they were sleeping last chapter! *growls*
Lady Arachne chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Dude, in the first chapter, it said Sam was being paired with Castiel. *frowns slightly* Very confusing.

When is our lovable angel coming in! Can't have a Supernatural story without him!
Lady Arachne chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
*frowns* Author's notes aren't allowed to be chapters. If you have a writer's block, then you should have mentioned it in the next chapter when you get your muse back.
Lady Arachne chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
*grins* Loved the whole thunder thing! Thought it was cute!

I can't wait to see what happens when Jacob and Harry meet again!