Reviews for Candy Hearts
lizf22 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
So sweet and innocent in every way. Lovely - thank you!
1AnastasiaBeaverhausen chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Thank you thank you thank you for such a fun one-shot. As a self-proclaimed connoisseur of the 80's (the good, non-Flashdance parts), I LOVE the Sid and Nancy costumes for E&B. And since one of the best nights of my high school years (I graduated in '89) was spent handcuffed to one of my best guy friends who happens to be named Edward (I don't lie), it really felt like your chapter was singing to my heart-to the tune of "Pretty Vacant."

The six of you are truly great talents in this interesting world of fanfiction, and I humbly thank you for the hours of entertainment you have given me. Could we, your devoted fans, be fortunate enough to have another installment in a month? I think St. Patrick's Little Ficsters could have all kinds of fun letting our favorite characters "get lucky." Here's to you six, and here's to hoping (wishing, begging...)!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Sweet and yes I was a sucker for Duckie!

XO
Mambomama chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Edward is just too cute! Exchanging slips with Ben. Aww!

Thanks, bb!
bryzness chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Aw...This was so sweet, I've got a huge cavity :P
sharon89 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Oh my God, that is so good!

I love your Bella, I've never seen someone picture her like that.

B and E were friends for two years and she thought the whole time he's gay? *lmao*

hihi, the shut up plan is great and when Bella kissed him in front of Alice. hahaha, Alice's reaction was so great. *lol*

Awesome one-shot, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
my1edward chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Great story. I loved all the notes and flowers and things, but I really liked how Bella was so anti-Valentines Day, and anti-doing anything other than just what she wanted to. You really humanized her with respect to Edward by showing how much he meant to her and how snubbed she'd felt when he changed, and by showing how she was such a good friend to Rose and felt bad when she was rude to Alice. I was really happy for E & B to get together in the end. Thanks!
Genny910 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Beyond adorable. Thanks!
MSPT chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
That was cute]Thanks for writing. It brought a smile on my face]Happy Valentine's Day spanglemaker9!
sharon89 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Oh boy, how I love Bella's sense of humor. I couldnt stop laughing throughout the chapter. And her list, so funny. *lmao*

Aw, *happydance* for Edward switching cards with Ben. Best decision ever!

Loved the fact that they spend the night handcuffed together. *g*

And I sighed happily at the end. That was so sweet.

Love your one-shot, so amazingly superb. :)
Flightlessbird11 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
I loved this, bb. It was so cute. I'm really too exhausted to give you a review that's not completely half assed, so just know that it was awesome 3
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Aww I love an awkward Edward. So cute and messy. Bella should have offered to help him clean up.
susayq chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
It was great! I loved this...I was going to be huge! Unfortunately the rest of my hormonal development took another three years to kick in, so for a very long time I was a lot like a moose, looking like I was put together from spare parts of other, mismatched boys.

And I loved Jasper giving him the Xanax and spiking the punch LOL

~Susan
babylopez2008 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
aww she thought he was gay!

Derby!
sharon89 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Oh my God, Wow(!), that was... that was so freaking amazing!

Im so in awe of Bella... she never gave a damn about popularity and stick to her real friends.

It was sad to see what happened between the friendship of Edward and Bella. They were friends for year and then it broke apart.

But Im glad that Edward finally figured out with whom he wants to be. And the way he showed it was so sweet, though Bella's really annoyed. I enjoyed her reaction to the gifts throughout the day. *g*

Puh, I was so happy when Bella decided to go to the dance... and she finally met her admirer! *happydance* With every word he said I started to melt... when Bella said yes, I was a puddle. *g*

Im wondering if Bella's mother had a inkling who the admirer was and if Edward knew she would come though she said she wouldnt. I guess we'll never know

I love your Valentine spezial, its beautiful! :)

Happy Valentine! :)