Reviews for Candy Hearts
Decca31 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Aww, this was soo cute. Well done.
Decca31 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Wow, this was an intense story. I love how, despite the one-shot format, you gave the story a lot of depth and history. Your Bella was just adorable :-)
Decca31 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
This one really made me laugh. I loved the Xanax episode and you can always get me with a good Geekward. Sigh, they didn't make them like that when I was at school...
Decca31 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
This was the most sweetly romantic of this collection. I actually read this on my phone while in the waiting room at the dentist's and it made me completely forget the possible horrors ahead. Thanks for a great read.
Decca31 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great story. Really made my day on this dismal February morning. I felt completely transported into a John Hughes movie and loved every word of this.
Rubberduck697 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Aw that was just adorable... Bella and Edward were just so innocent and cute and awkward, and you just cut out an awkward scene from real life and made it kinda beautiful. Loved it, so much, and I liked that he didn't actually get to ask "Are You Sure?" at the end, because he asked it so many times already, and oh my goodness it was just perfect :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Haha very creative, loved it, great job! :)
robsjenn chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
i loved this. edward's inner monologue was outstanding. you evoked the uncertainties of first kisses - first everything - so well, including that it's not all rainbows and sunshine the first time (see: sloppy excess saliva kisses and cum stains in grey trousers). really a fantastic one-shot. much appreciated.
Olga NYC chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
This was so sweet! Loved it
dellatwi chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
aww soo damn cute and I dont like cute but that was acceptably cute edward quoteing sid is too sexy lol
dellatwi chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Jasper is just a barrell of monkeies all on his own lol I love the lil bathroom chat
dellatwi chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
this story had me cringing at thier akward moment and laughing my ass off at bellas crazy rants I love this version of bellas you should consider doing a lil more with her thanks I really like this one shot the dry humping was so adorably high school too lol
dellatwi chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
yup its true john hughs freakin genious this lil story was so cute the part where they argue over whos duckie so sweet makes me hate valentines day a lil less lol
coxie chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
That was sweet at the end.. It made me all weepy. )
coxie chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I loved it! Edward was so redonk clueless. )
316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »