Reviews for Candy Hearts
coxie chapter 2 . 2/18/2010

That gave me the warm fuzzies. So cute!
coxie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was too cute!
dinotopian chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
LOVE this - thanks!
blueXsun chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
loved it! :)

she thought he was gay, oh my, that made me laugh out loud. and then holy hell, he proved to her he wasn't. that was some awesome making out pressed up against the wall. shut up or i'll kiss you is pretty win. :)

and the charlie & alice stuff was too funny!

thanks for writing!
casualfan chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Seriously dry hump in the projector room? Perfect. I loved how equally awkward they were. The way that Edward was a stalker (but not in a creepy way), and how he went off about the tie and the pants that he was wearing and the red rose...loved. And then there was verbal vomit Bella who was just awesome. Plus she had big boobs, but the way you described them using a pregnant Rosalie comparison was perfect. Thank you so much for "I'm Sure." I'm sure I loved it :)
lizf22 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
This story made me smile - thank you
legallyblondeff chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
This was great. I love stories of supposedly unrequited love being marvelously resolved by the revelation that love was not quite unrequited. Thank you for sharing.
legallyblondeff chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Oh man, Sid and Nancy, how classic. Will re-read whilst playing I'm Not Your Stepping Stone.
legallyblondeff chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Aw. I really, really enjoyed this, artist Bella in highschool took me way back to Rachel Leigh Cook and Freddie Prinze Jr in She's All That. Only your story was way better. Thank you for sharing this.
legallyblondeff chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
“Oh. It’s just you, Edward. Well, that’s fine, then. Have fun, kids.” - You gotta love Charlie.

My poor, sweet Edward freaking out and passing out...aww. And Jaspet was classic.

I loved this.
legallyblondeff chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Kay, only just one more reason to add to the long list of why I love you. It was so cure, and so sweet, and so hot. I loved the makeout scene. Perfection. Thank you so much!
legallyblondeff chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
"You're not Sticks. You're perfect." Aw. I loved this! What a great little story! Thanks for sharing!
Sari9 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
That was cute. That's a great plan, apart from the bathroom miming!
Sari9 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love how they both think they're Duckie.

This was fun, especially since my first date with my now husband (still husband?) was Pretty in Pink a very long time ago. We do have the tween kids in the house now, so I am also enjoying High School Musical and Zac Efron, at least until they're old enough for John Hughes movies!
blueXsun chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
so sweet! and edward as sid.. yumm
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »