Reviews for What Lies Before Us
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Good chapter. I liked that you began with Arnold and Helga's first meeting. It was also nice to see Arnold recall how Helga behaved initially and actually theorize about why her behavior changed.
mtk chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
good story
J'aime ma vie chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
That final chapter was every ounce of amazing!

Craig Bartlett once said that had Season VI (to take place after the "April Fool's Day" episode and before "The Jungle Movie") aired, that he would've done an episode where Helga's secret about liking Arnold got out (when he wasn't there) and everyone would be all, "DUH!" Was that your inspiration for everyone in the class and even Principal Wartz (XD) knowing about Helga's feelings for Arnold? That was a nice way to tie all the loose ends together in the story, so to speak. I really enjoyed that.

I thought it was every ounce of hilarious that Principal Wartz knew about it. That made me laugh.

Beautiful ending to a great story, and I hope you come out with more soon :)
AdventureGirl6 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
The ending total threw me off! lol

Nice job, though.
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Great story :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Adoreba;e ending like the part when Arnold relize he was the only one he didn't know and converstin beteen Simmions and Wartz
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Anohter great chapter here
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Exllcent chapter here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Heh, everybody knew it!

Keep the good writing.
SuprSingr chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Awwww, this was such a sweet story. Kinda simple, but love doesn't always have to be some big complicated mess. And this story proved that in a very eloquent way. I loved how everyone knew that Helga liked Arnold. It always was pretty obvious, and Craig did say that he'd wanted to do an episode where everyone said "Duh" when it was revealed that Helga liked him. I loved how you put that in there. I also loved the conversation between Arnold and Gerald at the beginning. That whole "Can I have your sterio" comment made me think back to the very first Hey Arnold! episode ever made. I thought that was funny. You just gotta love those two. :D

I also adored how Arnold said, "So, wait, I was the only one who didn't know?" XD Yes, Arnold, you are just THAT dense. XD

I also loved how Principal Wartz was all "About time" along with Mr. Simmons when finding out that the two of them finally got together. XD I can see that happening.

And Arnold's poem idea to tell Helga how he felt, was indeed... VERY BOLD. XD I loved that. Arnold is too sweet. :D

Excellent work. I loved it, all the way through. Every second was delightful. :D

Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
All these updates from you is a real treat! It's so nice to have so much good stuff to read.

You did an excellent job tying everything up. Arnold's definitely the type to go and profess liking Helga in front of the whole class after reading a poem. I wish I could steal some of that boldness though not that much of it...

Anyway, I enjoyed this a lot. The little part with Mr. Simmons at the end was a nice touch to end the story.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Another exllcent chapter here
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
exllcent start here
Miles Kaufman chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
First of al I'm so sorry I'm only reviewing until now, I do most of my reading on here through my PS3 and I didn't have a USB keyboard handy for a while back there and typing a review with the controller would've driven me mad.

Helga dodging Arnold's questions is something I'll probably never grow tired of, that bit at the end where she was making up excuses was quite hilarious, except for the part where she finally came at him with the truth, that must've hurt her a great deal. The ending was a great place to leave it at, Leaving Arnold pondering like that gives you a great opportunity to set the mood in the next chapter, which I hope is still in production. I really look forward to it!
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010