Reviews for An Effect of Lycanthropy
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
YOU are BRILLIANT at describing a mans body. *shivers and moans*
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i offically love google! i have been searching for this for WEEKS and i eventually gave up when i thought about typing the title into google (i guessed it since i couldnt remember but i was close enough obviously) and i found it again! yaaaay! ...anyway, great story!
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
yayz awesome
BrokenDoor404 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG YES. Great fic X3
yHime chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
so true! lack of uke!siri and top!Rem...

-pout- i love them in this position...possessive, dom remus~~~ -sigh- irresistable... lol.

great story!
Impaladownroute66 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Teehee, this fic was amazing. very well done. It had me laughing, smerking, and...well...all around great fic, needless to say ]
xNomii chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Amazing!
Golden Phoenix Feather chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I read this story a while back and thought it was great.

I then found it again just today and read it once more, only find out that it's still great!
Imaginewhirledpeas chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
love this story so much even though i prefer a bottom remus. : D lurve it! don't change nothin for no mothafuckas.
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i loved it!
Jenna822 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I loved your story, however, you should think about not using ANs in the middle. It kinda throws off the whole story and makes it feel diconnected. If something is witty, we will know it without having to be told. Other than that, I adored this fic!
Diana-Banana2730 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was great. It's been Remus/Sirius fic and this was amazing. So sexy and lusty and M
AccioStarkid chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hummina hummina hummina *drools*

GOOD GOD ABOVE!
x.WaitingForTheVan.x chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
God, okay, and I PROMISE I don't mean this in a bad way:

This seemed, along wtih the lemon (which was wonderful, by the way O-o **salivate**) to be a satire of the actual books/movies, in some ways. Just...the whole premise of the full moon making Lupin horny is hilarious in of itself, but 'Lubis'? LUBIS? Really? xD And then the way James was totally expecting it out of them...I loved it. I'm not sure if you intended it to be funny, but I still thougth it was great. xDD
purple-psychopath chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Gah, chocolate covered lycanthropes... chocolate covered Remus... *drool string* I'd lick that for days.