Reviews for The Wedding That Almost Was
smallvillegirl004 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
'She'd known she'd bought a wedding dress', i just though i'd point out that the dress in the episode was martha's old dress, i think.
k3josai chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful story as always...
GottaLoveThis chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This story had me laughing through the whole thing! Bravo! Its totally a story that Smallville should have done.
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
When indeed. God this made me laugh.
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I read and re-read this probably more than a hundred times and it never fails to make me laugh. You had panicky!Lois written so well that I could really see this happening. You're good! :D
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This fic made me happy! Can't wait till the episode airs.

Love,

Tanja
ColleenJoy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Brilliant! How I wish I could see this on Smallville. However you write it so well I could see it in my head, and hear it.

Poor Lois, it just kept escalating! And all those roses! And she thought she could hide all that...too funny. I also really loved your description of her cooking. I've heard many times that it was bad but I enjoyed very much the way you demonstrated why. It fit her character so well.
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
LOL! this story was so cute! I love how sappy she got. my favorite part was the meteor rock clause. :P
wtchcool chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
a clause regarding kryptonite? just goes to show you should always read a contract before you sign it. lol.

awesome story! almost makes me look forward to seeing this week's episode a little more.
anacaro chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Perfect. I loved it. I LOL so many times.

and at the same time I was feeling so embarased for Lois...my god...I cant wait to see the next episode.
Damara chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh this story had me in stitches! You wrote Lois perfectly! I could just see her running around trying to undo everything in just the exact way you described. And the end?...oh so cute :o)
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was awesome!

I laughed so hard a couple of times, my sides are hurting.

Lois talking on the phone trying to cancel everything was simply hilarious.

Kudos also for placing the image in my head of Erica Durance in a smoking hot red dress...WOW!

Thanks this fic was brilliant.

KC
kellicb chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw, cute ending.
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love fic like this that show how Clark has matured in his relationship when he's with Lois,he seems happier and Lois is just Lois there can be but one true Diva. they are so fun.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/14/2010