Reviews for Insecurious
Natasha chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awww that was precious. Great job!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
heh, misunderstandings are terribly hilarious.
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
awwww~ And of course only Lovina would jump to conclusions so fast, even though she had heard about what the real problem were... And I like how you got her to completely miss the point in the beginning. That's so in character. And it's so cute that Antonio only wants to ensure she haven't gotten sick too~
LobsterSalad chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Cute XD

Lovina is so sensitive and insecure...typical South Italy. Is this an AU fic?

have you read any counterheist? just asking, you don't have to answer that question.
queenchesh chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This story is so cute XD

I can imagine all of this happening, Lovina's inner monolouge and everything. Antonio is so cute~!

Love your username by the way ;)
TheSecondMeow chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awww, how cuuute! The entire time, I was like "Nooo Lovi! He's just sick! DX" But that was adorable. Keep it up!
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Haha, this was so fluffy~ I really love this pairing, and it's glad to see so many well written, sweet/cute/funny/romantic fics with them. XD
Spazzmufin chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ahhahhaaa I love this!

It is very cute and just so a lovi thing to think even as a girl loll.

I would right mroe but i am on a tight schedule xD
OmangoOlemonadeO chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Awww that was so sweet of Antonio! :)

I love your story!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
LOL. :) cuuuute~
Her Honour chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is just so cute! It completely shows how tsundere Lovina is towards Antonio! She really loves him, even though she treats him like she doesn't half the time. XD So cute, I really like it.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Lovi is always thinking too much...
catastrophemastery chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aww so sweet : I got inspired to write something like, spain actually broke up with Lovi, but of course there's a catch : Do you mind if i made one?

anyhoo, I like how you wrote this :D
Canadino chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ohmg! You were the one who wrote Complications! I read it on LJ.

Always love tsundere Romano no matter what form.