Reviews for Confession
RubyFiamma chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Tear...
That was beautiful...
I aspire to write like you, you're amazing at making the reader feel and you're amazing at writing those characters. I'm almost sad that there's not more to read, but I'll have them to read over and over, like I have Cinnamon and Cigarettes.
It's been a long time since you last wrote some I doubt you're still checking this but I just thought you should know you're awesome.
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww this was so well written, love the end. I think Takeshi deserves a confession from his feisty Italian.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awww this a sweet confession! :) He really loves Yamamoto
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i would love have takeshi love me like that..
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
that was so cute and emotional! i could easily hear hayato saying all those things. great job
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm very ready to just MARRY THIS STORY. It's so wonderful ; u ; I love Gokudera's perspective and Yama and djshafsdgfhdsgf your wirting makes my day wonderful Keep writing the loves, you awesome person!
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
nice story! yesterday was valentine's day too! :D
Ms Random Freak chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I don't usually read first person POV's but this one is just that special. It made my heart feel all achy and stuff..
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
The line "How long did it take you to finally use the sharp edge of your sword? And when you did… you did it for me." I have to say I am going to have a hard time going back to the anime after reading all of these fanfics XD Good story and I hope you keep on writing these two!

B.F.
Persia no Hime chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
3 cute

(The end was cheezy... but I like cheezy so all is good XD)
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I've gone all teary. That was adorable!
Sae Arara chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love how you write them. This was just so beautiful.

Thank you.
Everystep chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sho cute X3

this made me squee like the sad fangirl that I am XD
mistdays chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
ow!
RainbowMushrooms chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yay! Great!

Happy Valentine's Day, even though it's late!

Very nice.