Reviews for Wordless Feelings A SanAshitaka Story
pickleball6 chapter 1 . 3/15
GAH! I'm spazzing from all the fluff! But in the good way! Why couldn't this have actually happened!? I loved it!
Mizuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Love it! Also, I too have a major case of Fluffitis. ;D
Death The Girl 182 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
i dont care if that was extremely fluffy that was ADORABLE
Kayla chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
completely fluffy, but wonderfully so
ShermanTheWorm chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
*cries tears of happiness*

D'awwwwww! That was so freaking adorable! Hahaha:) I'm a major fluff lover...I think it's a problem...eh, oh well.
Well I absolutely loved San's confused thoughts that ran through her head and stuff, and when Ashitaka kissed her I think I died. Seriously. Hahaha, well great job. Thanks for a wonderfully fluffy read:))
nic923 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I loved it!
Artemisia323 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S SO FLUFFYYYYYY! You have NO IDEA how happy I am right now! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY! You could seriously be my new fave author! D
*continues fangirl squealing*
x3zinja12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Don't get me wrong. I loved Miyazaki's ending to the movie, but this was exactly how I pictured the end of the movie going! Thank you for putting it into words. Great fic and super cute!
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
asdfghjklsdfghjklsdfghjkl
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It's perfectly fluff-ay. Mama likey. ;D
Bright Lamp chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Its okay fluffiness is good! Wooo!
Mina Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
/ OMIGAWD! I LOVED THIS. it was so cute! Bleh (imma crazy fangirl srry)

Mina Hoshi
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was a really nice alternate take on the ending to Princess Mononoke! I really REALLY loved it! Thank You for writing this lovely story! )
Selestyna Arpa364 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE! XD Oh it was sooo cute! THIS is how I wish the movie ended. THANK YOU! This totally made my day. I really enjoyed it. Please keep it up!
Wolf Melody chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I liked it :) If only it wasn't so short.

I am a recent fan of Princess Mononoke (but a lifelong lover of all things Ghibli) and this was exactly what I needed. I also greatly appreciated your feelings about angst lovers; they reflect my own.

The characterization was good; very believable. It was genuine, and innocent (but still passionate) and thoroughly enjoyable.

After a nasty tangle with a particularly terrible fic, your story was like a breath of fresh air. Very good job, and please, keep writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »