Reviews for locking rhythm with hearts
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 6/19
It was sweet and all...it's just that...i don't know what to feel about sasuke's gift to sakura...
ErtheChilde chapter 1 . 6/15
Ok this is literally perfect. I can just see Sasuke thinking a real heart is a good gift...and anyone else in Konoha would think he's insane, but Sakura just *gets* it. Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
Lucibaza chapter 1 . 4/11
I really like it. Thank you
"When I die, I'll be taking you with me" – I took this differently... LOL! so I reread that part again after.

And IDK but Sakura kind of feels almost cannibalistic here haha! I mean enjoying slurping Sasuke's blood & the spare heart & admitting in the end that she wouldn't have been guilty... But overall, this fic is wonderful! :) I like how Sasuke is portrayed as Sasuke and as a normal guy who can assume and would rather evade discussing about his assumption.

But what was with Sasuke suckin on his finger?...was that amusement at Sakura's skill or was it flirting? I'm as clueless as a Sasuke or a Sakura sometimes.

Love this.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
aaaaaw, I find it utterly disgusting (the gift) but it's still sooo cute! hahahahaha
Shebali chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Creepy, cute and scarily accurate. I mean, I love me some fluff as much as the next person, but this is what I imagine Sasuke would be like irl.
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
The gift was oddly sweet? I wasn't expecting that LOL. At least it's the thought that counts!
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That was such a great read. loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Cute
beaucoup riant chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
that was an unbelievably odd story to read. i'm not quite sure how to feel about it.
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing! I loved it because it shows who Sakura and Sasuke really are, and how they would act if they really were in a relationship! :) (WHICH IS BOUND TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!..It has to! :D)

Great job and keep writing!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/23/2012