Reviews for My Darling I'm Writing To You
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 3/29
WOAH. Damn, I did NOT see that coming. It was heartwarming, in a way, and made me smile in the end. I loved this, and you need to write more.
nie2294 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
omg.. this is soo sad!

.. god.. i'm nearly crying.. but i can't believe soubi doesn't say anything.. god.. that must be.. shocking.. poor ritsuka and soubi..
FoRbIdDiN.fRuIt chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I thought this was great.

It's well put together and has a perfect ending.
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
AW. I did NOT see that ending coming! But I'm glad it did! So glad.

Thanks for writing~
promocat chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i am glad ristuka came to love soubi agian-it's a bittersweet story
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aw. That's all I really have to say.
CurationLethe chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow. This was quite enjoyable. And sad. I want to thank you for explaining at the bottom, because I was confused. You did a really good job of this. I totally think you should go more in depth in another fic. Maybe a multi-chapter one that explains \what\ Ritsuka did and then what happens up to this point. I'd deffinitly read it.
Riaries chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I loved it! Its nice to see something different.
Taneya chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, that's just heartbreaking. The amount of pain the both of them feel...somehow I can't help but think of the Ritsuka Soubi is with now as a fake one, and even though Ritsuka told him to that loving the present Ritsuka is a betrayal. I don't think that Soubi could truly love the present Ritsuka the way he loved the one he first met. I love the emotion that is shown hear, and the sorrow it provokes. But you do have a bit of an issue with the timeline. As Soubi is reading the letter, his reactions make you think that he is reading it for the first time, but then he talks to the replacement Ritsuka that he's apparently known for five years. It's a bit off-putting...

But what about that letter? I can't imagine how it would go if Soubi ever let Ritsuka know about it, and the events that led up to it...this story is beautifully written, and is incredibly powerful. I love it.