Reviews for Shattered Glass
queenmab-scherzo chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I know this is old, but I'm glad I found I found it! You write great dialogue and I appreciate your self-reliant Zevran :)
Nenalata chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Oh, wow. Two chapters and I'm hooked. I've always wanted to know more about Zevran's past, but Zevran being Zevran, of course you find out little to nothing in-game.

This is amazing.
Alairas chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hot!
Traxits chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Mm... This was /lovely/. I remember you trying to decide how to do this scene, and I must admit, your descriptions on chat didn't do the piece justice. It's very nice.
Traxits chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh, I liked this. It was incredible. Only one small thing stood out to me: "He held possessive onto the remaining[...]" Shouldn't that be possessively?
Sagacious Rage chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Wow, that is intense. I'm interested in seeing how he comes out of this with his ... I don't know "lightness" intact? Because he still seems to have that sense of humor and a detachment from the world.
Midnight Strike chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I can totally see Taliesin / Zev playing with the whole Dom/Sub aspect in their relationship. I also liked how you played around with your writing style here, something different that I haven't seen you try before. You tried various descriptions and everything was fluid and twisting just like the couple here.
Kilyra chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
So...yeah...I'll just be over here...catching my breath!
Malaia chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Tas! Wow - freaking AWESOME WHOLLY AWESOME OMG! 3
Kilyra chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
(Looks around for a minute) Where's the 'clap' feature on this thing? Well anyhow...Bravo!
synthemesc chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love Zevran! I think you did a great job capturing this side of him (you know, the serious, not lecherous side)... and personally I'm finding him kind of hard to place in writing. The extra Taliesen bit was just like a cherry on top. Ridiculously awesome :)
NoviceFanFic chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Well written as always - really digging into the psyche of Zevran which I love. Great way to start my morning. I know, weird, I'm not even all that in to torture but your writings always make my day! 3
payroo chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Followed from zevran lj. So eloquent and beautifully painful! I feel you've captured poor Zevran's world very well.
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This just makes me hurt for Zev :(

You know I love this. How you described it was so beautiful, but sad. I think I am slowly being converted over to the Zevran camp too. It just amazes me how he could go through so much and not turn out to be an awful, cold person.
Caitlin-Not-Cait chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Holy cow, the last bit with Taliesin still kills me dead, babe. ILU forever, you know?