Reviews for And So It Goes
pacificbluegirl chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I know it was years now since you posted and updated this but I just read it this morning and it's really good! From a fanfiction perspective that entire season was a gold mine. So many little gaps to fill in and looks and words to work with but as a viewer that season was mostly frustrating in my opinion haha. I wanted so badly for the writers to make better use of what they had created at that point. Oh well... this fic was awesome. Thanks for sharing! I really like your writing style.
Catmint chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Brilliantly written throughout.
AliyahNCIS chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
It's always interesting to see T&Z from the persepective of a team member, I liked it. And...um...I know it's been awhile since you updated...but would you consider doing any more? I'd love to see this continued... Thanks for sharing!
AliyahNCIS chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I'm totally loving these but I had to specifically comment on this one (I think the first chapter is so far my favourite). Amazing job with the seconds counting down and the mixed memories floating through her mind. If I didn't know, I would never be able to tell which are real and which you created. Well done!
sunshine80 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
"This Ziva has scars that occasionally shine in her eyes when she thinks no one is looking." This is probably one of my favorite lines ever written. Haunting, yet hopeful.

I always speculated on how Ziva would feel realizing not only did she have a ways to go mentally and emotionally, but also physically.
Cricket Songs chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
I really like this so far, especially the "Twelve Seconds" chapter; maybe I'm just a sucker for numbers. But probably it has more to do with the fact that you took several scenes/memories which were essentially unrelated and tied them together really nicely. It's always great when a good writer can pull that off. :)

I also really enjoyed this line, for some reason: "Yes, IN my apartment not AT my apartment. How many times can a lock be picked before my key stops working?"

Totally seems like a question that would inevitably arise in a Tony/Ziva relationship.

Good job!

- Cricket
MsSchreiber chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I'm so glad someone else picked up on the significance of that Valentine's Day candy! Clearly meant to mean something deeper than they both let on...really liked this and looking forward to reading more :)
MoveForward chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
nice
gsr4ever chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I thought it was pretty good. Nice job
Megwolf13 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I definitely like it. It's a little dark (just enough to show what happens), but has plenty of niceness in it. The best part is the little jokes. Anyway, keep writing!
ncischick09 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Oh, but you should be in love with it! It was wonderful! I always love things from Tim's point of view because he is so insightful and always around, even when people don't acknowledge him! Great chapter!
Silvergrass chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I love it.
Betherzz chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
a really wonderful chapter... hard stuff to read and i am sure its really hard to write about... really great story so far, i cant wait to see where this goes... and hopefully one day tony and ziva can be past this whole mess and be happy and finally admit the feelings that are there and maybe just maybe mcgee can write another book, maybe this time make it more of a real life story about them and how they all made it through that god awful summer... mcgee could even write it under a different pen name if he was worried about them finding out, it might help him get past some of this awful stuff too since abby wasnt there she really has no idea and i am sure hes not talking about it with anyone... thank you for this chapter cant wait to see what happens next
natsien chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
absolutely loving this story - nice work!
Nanuk chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Oh, that was brilliant! Just love your observational skills! Combined with your writing it makes wonderful reading. :))
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »