Reviews for Proposal
kaizoku jou chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aside from the grammar, I absolutely loved this fic. I crack up no matter how many times I read it. This was hilarious and well done. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews in fact.
Fanofbiscuit chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is now one of my fav stories. I love casey jones, too.
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Kura: *blinks a few times before...* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-GAS P-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-GASP-MY FRIGGING-AHAHAHAHAHAHA-GUTS HURT!-*falls out of her bed... again* -OW!- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Sakura: This is really amusing, well done!
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
XD SO hilarous!
Linda chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh god... This is probably the best fanfic I've ever read! This is like... the fourth time I read it and it still cracks me up. It's hilarious and it's to bad that the scriptwriters didn't read this before Casey and April's wedding.

"Why not! Is the suit too much? Did I get the wrong roses? am I doing this proposing thing right?"

"No no the roses are just perfect, I like the candles too"

I love that part, and I can hear it all in my head, you know, Casey panicking and Raph is just admitting to liking the candles with a gruff voice XD
I also love that even if it's just the dialogue, you manages to make sure that the reader knows exactly who is talking.
Great job, you should be given a price for this!
Kutiel1993 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Man, this story just neva gets old *shakes head* Love it
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hahahhaaaa! :DDDDDD this was absolutely hilarious fic! Oh my, how anything like this could have ever come to your mind? xD
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
that was downright hilarious. i thought april might walk in on them while they were practicing, but your ending was funnier! i can't stop laughing! i can't bretahe! (if i die from choking on spit, it's your fault) THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AWESOME!
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
SO funny!
Cheshire-did-nothing-wrong chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Haha! that made me laugh i enjoyed this! HAHAH!
Angel362 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
lolololololololol! x
RubyDracoGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh.. wow... i dunno whether to laugh or cry, but that was hilarious!
Falruza Black chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
BOL! :D *wipes laugh tear from eye* Awesome V-day short! Thanks!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
loved it. :D
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
-holds stomach laughing- Middle of night and laughing my hear off! XD